PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever break a moto alliance plow strap? I was plowing last night, the snow was SUPER sticky and kept filling up the blade making it super heavy when I would lift it. About 20 minuted into plowing I went to lift the blade and the strap snapped in two. The strap is about a year old and is only used for plowing. I was able to tie the two pieces back together and finish plowing. Am I just unlucky or are these known for failure?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Interested to know since I just bought a MotoAlliance plow over the past month.

Hopefully we get the snow this way that is falling your way!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I used one all last winter with no problems. Which part broke, the wide strip or the rope backing?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Have you contacted MotoAlliance? I would think they would last longer than one year. User name on here is "motoalliance". They seem like a stand up company.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you contacted MotoAlliance? I would think they would last longer than one year. User name on here is "motoalliance". They seem like a stand up company.
Not yet, I mostly wanted to see if these are known to break. If so I didn't want to get a new one if it was prone to failure. I did notice they no longer sell them and instead offer a 6ft synthetic plow cable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts