PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...dang it!, I decided to get out in the shop this morning and dismantle my Ranger's toolbox and rails so that I could re-install the display Ranger rails to get measurements. It was bothering me too much to just leave it be.

Here ya go, Neal

Rails are 4 & 15/16" above the Ranger's cargo box

Rails are approximately 3 & 3/16" from rear of roll cage

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
Surely to goodness that is enough room!!! If not, there are a lot more items out there that won't fit!!

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Unfortunately, I can't verify for a day or two while the HD is at the painters but looks like it will clear. Not by alot which is good.

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool! My biggest concern was lowering the rails into position.

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
Randy, we can tilt the bed back, install the rails and then lower the bed. I have to do this with the bed extender cage that I have on mine as I can't get it past the rear window on the RW cab otherwise.

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ElecTech said:
Randy, we can tilt the bed back, install the rails and then lower the bed. I have to do this with the bed extender cage that I have on mine as I can't get it past the rear window on the RW cab otherwise.
Yes, I know. But I wondered if they will clear the 'bulge' in the RW cab as the bed is lowered. I reckon it will....just not sure. I'm not too worried about it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts