PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not nagging, but just touching base here. When you get feeling better try and get the steering, horn, and any last minute things done before the end of November. I want to get it up here for Lakeside Motorsports big December show the first of the month.

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Don't worry, no nag felt.

I spent some time last week and verified that the solenoid on the air horns did indeed fail. Just need to get a new one to replace it.

I installed the Trail Tech rear frame cover and place one of the PRC stickers that I cut out of one of the bedside graphics. It looks very nice.

I will remove the power steering maybe next week. All the speaker enclosures must be removed to do so :? .

I was hoping to have time to move the horns to a new location so I could mount the SSV amplifier and wire the stereo system but it is doubtfull within this tine frame,

And I guess we are giving up on WOC sending us the doors and things

·
Registered
22,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oneal said:
Don't worry, no nag felt.

I spent some time last week and verified that the solenoid on the air horns did indeed fail. Just need to get a new one to replace it.

I installed the Trail Tech rear frame cover and place one of the PRC stickers that I cut out of one of the bedside graphics. It looks very nice.

I will remove the power steering maybe next week. All the speaker enclosures must be removed to do so :? .

I was hoping to have time to move the horns to a new location so I could mount the SSV amplifier and wire the stereo system but it is doubtfull within this tine frame,

And I guess we are giving up on WOC sending us the doors and things
Yes, giving up on RangerWare. I think they are overwhelmed by the Polaris stuff. All we can do is get done what can be done in the next seven weeks, or how ever many we have until the end of November.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts