PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
trail armour and never look back again at those holes punched in the floorplastic crap windshield wish I would have bought glass but plastic is fine T&S JM2CW

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
if your in the hill country like me please get the trail armour I bought mine too late after the hole in the floor from a log I ran over for a year then one day pop goes the stick T&S
A couple of newbie questions that I hope don't sound too stupid. I have been looking at getting a skid plate and was looking for some advice from those who have one. The Trail Armor skid plate looks pretty good but I am wondering if the holes on skid plate get hung up etc? I live in the Texas Hill Country and feel a skid plate is going to be a necessity. (2.) Also looking to get a windshield. Any recommendations? I was hoping to get some advice on glass vs. poly windshields? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am probably leaning more towards a full front and rear windshield. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.