PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 Ranger Crew 700 and would like to put a 3 inch lift kit on it. Are there any recommendations of places to get this lift kit? Does anything else need to be done, axels, struts, or anything else? Any advice for a newbie. I am pretty good at working on my own stuff and this is the first thing that I would like to get done to it. Thanks.

John

·
Registered
22,344 Posts
I generally recommend using a 2" lift or less. Anything higher is pretty hard on stock CV's.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have a 2010 and used a 2" lift from Bill at Ranger Pro Lift ( I think that was the name, it's been 4 years now. ) I believe they're a sponsor here, or at least advertise.

·
Registered
10 Posts
lift ? 2014 ranger 900 purchased super atv forward a arms 3 in lift also bought muddr in laws 32x10x14 will clear but looks hiddous taking measurements on lift only coming up with 2in supposed to be 3 in anybody else had any issues

·
Registered
112 Posts
I bought an Outkast 3" lift w forward arms. IF you do not replace the front axles, you will be limited to running your shocks in the outer settings. Your axles will bind and do not have enough movement to keep your shocks in the inner location, therefor you end up with a rough ride and sometimes the axles bind causing your 4x4 to engage. For the money, the SuperAtv 6 is the way to do. Love my Outkast because it still fits in the basement w 29.5s. JMO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.