PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Ranger XP 900 and would like to add a full cab. I woule like some pros and cons of different systems out there before I spend a lot of money on one. Thanks in advance and I know this has been answered before but could not get search function to work for me today.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I have a 2013 900XP with a tilt out glass windshield Plastic back window and soft doors, and poly sport roof all Polaris acc. The doors are light and easily removable for the warmer weather. the doors do a good job of keeping the heat in I use it for plowing mostly.. Some days I need to shut off the heat

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
I have a 2013 900 Polaris lock and ride cab with the tilt out glass windshield, full glass back window, Premium top and Canvas Doors. I did like the fixed windshield because of how warm it gets here in Arizona and I stayed away from the poly windshield front and rear panel. Just too much dust out here and even the so called hardened poly types scratch over time.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I have the polaris profit cab on mine as well.

glass windshield with wiper
glass rear
premium roof
hinged window doors

the glass is automotive style :D i think it may even be laminated safety glass!
the poly premium roof is a sport roof with a headliner, if i was to get a new ranger I think i might spend the extra 100 bucks to get a steel premium roof next time.
doors have really 2 options. Hinged and Canvas. Hinged are simple and act as air scoops to keep the cab dust free and provide a lot of wind in the summer! they also have the largest glass area so they provide the best visibility of all the profit doors. not bad int he summer and have a good seal in the winter! the Canvas doors are great for warmer climates where you want rain protection more then cold protection. the power window doors are nice but expensive and stick out from the machine a bit. I wouldn't recommend the fixed window doors...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts