376 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Reactions: TG-OK

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just ordered mine. It will be a welcome addition with the cold temps we've been having. Thanks EMP for bringing this to market and the forum discount.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Mine arrived quickly and and good shape from EMP. Got it put in today. Fits great and is very secure. If I can add a couple of things to the instructions it would be to 1) peel to protective coating off the acrylic before putting the weatherstrip on and 2) tap the weatherstrip in place carefully with a rubber mallet.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks posting this up. I'm going to be ordering a windshield, back wind deflector and a rear view mirror for my XP900. The post and the discount is great. Can't wait to get the parts.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
whoa, that looks freaking awesome man! Holy cow! Im half tempted to trade my midsize in for a new one just so i can get the newer style cage. They are awesome on the 900's and the accessories fit SO awesome in my opinion.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Ordered a full windshield Saturday night and just got the shipping email. Can't wait for it to get here. Thanks for the PRC Forum discount!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just ordered my full windshield for the FS 570. Thanks for the discount, and the wife will be thankful for getting out of the wind!

Discraftpro

1 - 13 of 13 Posts