PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

New 2015 Ranger 570 Full Size Lift Question

3K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  jathomas437 
#1 ·
What lift are you guys running on the full size 2015 570? Will the 900xp lifts work on the 570? Looking at the high lifter 4" signature series lift. Any recommendations.

#3 ·
I have the 4" HL Lift and love it. I have almost 300 miles with zero problems with stock axles. As long as you don't drive crazy you will be fine.

#8 ·
That's what I run.

#7 ·
The 4" is not adjustable. I would go with the 2" HL if thats all you want to clear.

#9 ·
I'd get a standard 2" bracket lift and if you want more to can always put shocks in outter holes. The satv 3" is a joke

Reactions: Higg7809
#10 ·
Why is it a joke?

#11 ·
I agree with Jayce. A lot of things are made really well from SATV but the lift for the full size is not one of them.

#12 ·
Well I don't agree. Mine bolted up perfectly. The brackets and all the hardware were good quality. Not sure what y'alls gripe is about...

#17 ·
#14 ·
Only part that is a joke on the SATV is its not a true 3" lift. You have to max your shocks out to gain the 3"s

#15 ·
It's called you are paying for a 3" when all you get is a 2" and they make you crank your shocks to get 3" that's junk. Ask any other company if they require you to crank your shocks to get their desired 3" lift. Wanna bet on that answer?

#18 ·
Alright I won't argue with that. I haven't been anal enough to check. It looks fukn' good though.

#16 ·
I have an 2014 Ranger 900 with the Highlifter 4" lift my buddy has the Backwoods set on 4", mine sits about 2" higher he isn't happy. My 2012 had the SATV 2-3" lift and it sat plenty high enough with their fw A arms to clear 32's also. I like SATV products never had an issue with anything I bought except a bumper and they made it right and they have thrown in free t shirts and koozees on occasion also!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.