PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my 2015 MS 570 Crew EPS on Saturday. I installed a Stealth 4500 winch with the KFI push tube and 66" KFI plow. It snowed last night and my new machine got a great workout with three driveways, approximately 1.4 miles total each of which is at about 8600' elevation. I couldn't be happier with my setup. The 570 has a lot of power and torque. I was careful not to fully accelerate as I am in break-in mode, but plowing up hill at 8600' elevation in low range was not any kind of a problem at all. In fact, it doesn't seem elevation had any effect on the power from the 570. I did notice a couple of times when the diff lock kicked in under load of pushing snow to one side, the machine would seem to start to slide to that side under load, but immediately straightened up and powered through it. Two of driveways had 22 degree hills with switchbacks and neither were a problem for the 570. Love this thing!

·
Registered
973 Posts
That is great news! In my opinion, this is a perfect example of taking the time up front, investigating all the options, working close with the dealer and all that homework and patience paid off, one satisfied owner, great!

Not sure if you are thinking of enclosing the cab area, but here is my thoughts on it currently. I the Sport top, front glass windshield and currently thinking of purchasing two front doors and attempt to wall off the front from rear seat using this Polaris Ranger Midsize 400 500 570 800 Rear Windshield Dust Stopper Window | eBay as the family does not ride during this weather. Also, investigating heater options as well.

Reactions: Mtjag

·
Registered
376 Posts
alloutdoors, I have been resisting buying 4 doors, and had not thought of your idea that would work buying only 2. Great thinking. Thanks!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is great news! In my opinion, this is a perfect example of taking the time up front, investigating all the options, working close with the dealer and all that homework and patience paid off, one satisfied owner, great!

Not sure if you are thinking of enclosing the cab area, but here is my thoughts on it currently. I the Sport top, front glass windshield and currently thinking of purchasing two front doors and attempt to wall off the front from rear seat using this Polaris Ranger Midsize 400 500 570 800 Rear Windshield Dust Stopper Window | eBay as the family does not ride during this weather. Also, investigating heater options as well.
That is a great idea of just trying to separate the cab...I've got the sport roof, windshield, and rear dust ordered, but waiting on the doors. Based on what I've seen, you can get poly front doors, but the rear doors only come in canvas. Either way, I will investigate that idea of closing off the front. Maybe just a canvas partition would do?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I found a pair of front poly doors on ebay for 1220.00 delivered so I'm going to take your suggestion above and buy the rear dust stopper and just enclose the front seat of my cab for now and then later perhaps someone with come out with matching poly rear doors. Anyway, thanks much for the great idea.

·
Registered
973 Posts
I found a pair of front poly doors on ebay for 1220.00 delivered so I'm going to take your suggestion above and buy the rear dust stopper and just enclose the front seat of my cab for now and then later perhaps someone with come out with matching poly rear doors. Anyway, thanks much for the great idea.
Which poly doors are you looking at? Reason for asking, there is a fix window (no way to open them), sort of a half window and know there are full powerwindows for the larger units.

·
Registered
973 Posts
You are able to get the middle pair shown here, Doors | Accessories | Polaris RANGER Store or a close up Poly Door Set | Polaris RANGER Store for $1200? If so, can you PM me and I will see if they have another set for mine?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Which poly doors are you looking at? Reason for asking, there is a fix window (no way to open them), sort of a half window and know there are full powerwindows for the larger units.
I will pm you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.