PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished installing a new storage box and rear cage extension with an overhead rack that ties into a custom rear bumper. I also installed a new rear window panel with a sliding window. All items were built by RyFab out of Utah.

·
Registered
13,199 Posts
I like that alot Paul, how much weight do you think it adds? My plans were to do the same thing out of expanded metal, but so far I haven't got around to it.:roll:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. The best I can tell by looking back at the shipping notices, about 120 lbs. I plan on adding a few turns to the rear springs to compensate. Justin at RyFab told me one of his shop people has the same setup as I do. He has taken a couple of high mile rides and was carrying addition items because of the time and distance of the outing and hasn't had any issues with his.They currently don't show the additional bumper and extension on their site, ours were the first trial runs so they could look into adding it to their products. Fit and finish are excellent, they built it in sections so it would be easier to ship and assemble.

·
Administrator
6,360 Posts
Man, that's some nice hardware :!: :!: Love the deck box! Mounted your jack yet?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fswan said:
Man, that's some nice hardware :!: :!: Love the deck box! Mounted your jack yet?
Thanks and I haven't bought it yet.

·
Vendor
1,653 Posts
Looking good Paul!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Now it's trail ready for sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts