·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Nice! Got a web site?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are a brand new company with quality products, I have noticed what you are talking about have yet been able to figure out why that is, but our website is deepsoutharmor.com.

Reactions: trog

·
Super Moderator
6,915 Posts
We are a brand new company with quality products, I have noticed what you are talking about have yet been able to figure out why that is, but our website is deepsoutharmor.com.

What are you referring to with this statement^^^^ I have noticed what you are talking about.......

I would like to see some of your products, close ups, especially the Polaris Ranger 900 Products.

Your website is only showing empty boxes where the pics should be.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We are still trying to get all of our products done so we can get the pictures in the right spot, and like I said we have nothing to do with Backwoods Armor, we are our own company with our own products.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have already jumped on them about that, and getting it taken care of, we are really excited about our new RZR 900 build we are starting next week, as well as finishing up some orders we have, I will be posting pictures of the RZR build as it comes together.

Reactions: Hotdog

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Welcome to PRC!! Glad to have you on board! We all know the best UTV stuff is made by Georgia boys! :encouragement:

Reactions: trog

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
watch it now your gonna open up a can of worms lolT&S
Welcome to PRC!! Glad to have you on board! We all know the best UTV stuff is made by Georgia boys! :encouragement:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
We are still trying to get all of our products done so we can get the pictures in the right spot, and like I said we have nothing to do with Backwoods Armor, we are our own company with our own products.
I saw on your site you guys offer an arched set of arms WITH a 2 inch lift built in for the 570 midsize. I may be interested but I'm just curious to see how you build a 2 inch lift into the arms up front? The rears I can understand but not sure about the fronts. Or is it the arms and a separate lift

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I saw on your site you guys offer an arched set of arms WITH a 2 inch lift built in for the 570 midsize. I may be interested but I'm just curious to see how you build a 2 inch lift into the arms up front? The rears I can understand but not sure about the fronts. Or is it the arms and a separate lift
We actually have a strut mount box that we make for the font to lift it up.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
And I don't mean to call you out on anything but in another thread you posted about backwoods 4 inch lift saying you bought them out. Yet this one you say you have nothing to do with them. You are your own company. But this thread http://www.prcforum.com/forum/108-mid-size-rangers/63325-backwoods-armor-4-arched-arm-lift-2.html specifically post 15 says other wise. What's up with that. Seems kind of odd to me if you guys have nothing to do with them why are you making posts about backwoods armor? Again not trying to make anybody mad or hurt any feelings. Just curious.

·
Super Moderator
6,915 Posts
I know this is not where you want this to go.

But IMO providing some clarity to your business, due to the similarities between the two companies( name and location), would go along way with the membership of this forum. Which may help move your business forward.

A lot of us have been here awhile and remember how the story played out.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well it is like I said we are not Backwoods Armor, and don't won't anything to do with them, and those threads like I said i do not know why those are attached to us, but i do not have any pictures as of right now on the 570. We got on here because a lot of people has told us that this is one of the best ways to get business is be talking to all you guys, and that's what we are trying to do.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Well it is like I said we are not Backwoods Armor, and don't won't anything to do with them, and those threads like I said i do not know why those are attached to us, but i do not have any pictures as of right now on the 570. We got on here because a lot of people has told us that this is one of the best ways to get business is be talking to all you guys, and that's what we are trying to do.

This is Kelly Weaver with JSA Backwoods Fabrication, previously known as Backwoods Armor. In order to make this, we used the arched forward arms with the built in bracket lift. We also rebuilt the strut mounts in order to get everything the way we wanted it. Once installation is complete, all that will need to be done would be an alignment. With us taking over ownership of this company we have all new contact information. You can reach us at 229-776-0660 or 229-776-5555. You can also email us at [email protected]. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with or you have any questions.

Kelly Weaver
JSA Backwoods Fabrication
229-776-0660
229-776-5555
[email protected]

Whats up with this?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is Deep South Armor and I Am Cody, we do our own work it is me in the office and Jeremy out in the shop building the arms or bumper or whatever it is ordered, Our email is [email protected]. If there are any more questions about this please feel free to email them to me.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
This is Kelly Weaver with JSA Backwoods Fabrication, previously known as Backwoods Armor. In order to make this, we used the arched forward arms with the built in bracket lift. We also rebuilt the strut mounts in order to get everything the way we wanted it. Once installation is complete, all that will need to be done would be an alignment. With us taking over ownership of this company we have all new contact information. You can reach us at 229-776-0660 or 229-776-5555. You can also email us at [email protected]. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with or you have any questions.

Kelly Weaver
JSA Backwoods Fabrication
229-776-0660
229-776-5555
[email protected]

Whats up with this?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's exactly what I was thinking. Seems kind of odd. And if you go to backwoods site it is shut down and I've tried calling and the phone seems to be disconnected too. Almost like they packed up and renamed trying to get away from the bad vibes of the backwoods name. Again this is my personal opinion. I know everybody and there mother is very sensitive nowadays. Not trying to hurt any bodies feelings

1 - 17 of 17 Posts