PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
PRC Sponsor
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
And best of all it's only $359.00 with Free Shipping to the 48. We did pretty much everything many of you asked for.
Doesn't add any width, wont catch branches, smooth 1/8 inch aluminum, strong, lite, and it ships to your home for free. Works with most every other accessory we know of including OEM.
It comes with the roof, front lip, the 3 panels to cover the cross plate openings (and some silicone to seal them from leaking), all mounting hardware and it doesn't take much time to install.
Here's a link to our new site with many other new items also. Let us know what you think. :fat:
Polaris Ranger Standard Cab Roof-Thumper Series

Fits all 900 Std Cab and 2015 Std Cab 570. Crew cab version available as well.

Automotive exterior Vehicle door Vehicle Bumper Car
Roof Automotive exterior Table
Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Rim

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
That looks nice! I like the fact there's no overhang on the edges. :encouragement:

·
PRC Sponsor
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. We pretty much built what was asked for and we're thrilled with the way it turned out in all aspects. The pics don't do it justice. It looks sharp and works really well.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Sonofagun! That's exactly what I was looking for. I made my own out of wood but I didn't do anything about the three vent holes. Yours looks a lot nicer than mine. I see you sell the three covers separately. Thank you! I'll put it on my wish list.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Nice work! I already covered mine with wood, but if I decide to go a different route, this may be it.

·
Registered
310 Posts
What closes off the holes above the rear window?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I just installed the light weight roof on my 900 Crew. It's great!! Very easy to install and looks fantastic, very low profile.. I also have a great day overhead gun rack over the rear seats with no interference whatsoever. May just need a few dabs of silicone here and there to make it 100% waterproof for a cab system in a heavy rain. I'll give it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. Oh and excellent price too! Thanks for a wonderful product! Oh and the packaging was very sturdy, basically a wood frame on 6 sides wrapped in shrink wrap. Very impressive.

Automotive exterior Bumper Roof Auto part Fender

Automotive exterior Tree Bumper Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
249 Posts
Marty, do you have a full machine pic with it installed? My sport roof is going on Craig's list!!! Well done!

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.