PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a 2015 900 xp about 2 weeks ago. This forum really gave me a lot of confidence in making the decision to go that way. I will apologize ahead of time for the future mistakes I will make in joining in conversations. I don't have a lot of experience with this. I was told it will be 4 more weeks before I get it. All of this time is giving time to find a lot of stuff for it!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Welcome to the group and you are correct, a bunch of great people here to offer advice. Did you order it as a stock XP or the northern package with doors, heat, etc?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the 900xp with power steering in sandstone metallic. The color is I guess why I have to wait, not even coming off the line yet. I ordered glass windshield and rear panel with insulated roof but, did not do doors yet. put a front brush guard and a moto alliance 4500lb winch and got rip saw ties on 14"HD STi rims.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome, sounds like a nice machine we'll expect pics when you get it home
where is your home by the way, I'm east of Williston 18 miles

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jamestown,Nd You are out in busyville that's for sure

·
Registered
882 Posts
Welcome to PRC

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome to PRC. Let the spending begin.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome from your neighbor from the east

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hey muskymike do you ride the trails by park rapids?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thank you for the welcomes. look forward to learning all the tricks of the trade.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome from Rutland ND !!!!!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome aboard PRC.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.