PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just bought a new 2015 Polaris Ranger 570 midsize. Im located here in Tuscaloosa Al with my wife and two kids. I work at the University of Alabama. Im just ready to do some riding. Havent really done any mods except the mud flaps on the rear cuz they still havent fixed that issue all Im looking at doing to it is a winch, roof and better tires. Also probably going to put a bench seat in the bed for the kids to enjoy. Other than that hope to find so riding buddies close by. Talk to yall later. Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
616 Posts
Welcome aboard Phillip! I just got a 2015 Mid-size 570 Crew EPS. We really like it a lot. Installed a KFI Stealth 4500b winch, and a KFI 66" snow plow. Just put the front doors on last week and got the rear view installed today. I hope you like your 570 as much as I like mine.

Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Alloy wheel

Reactions: Crazytim33

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome to PRC, Phillip.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Welcome you should check out Stony Lonesome OHV park in Cullman, Al

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Roll Tide!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks. I actually went to Stoney yesterday and had a blast that 570 really surpised me on what it can do. Im glad I went with the Midsize helps alot getting through the tough spots on the trails. Only problem I had was bottoming out on rocks and ruts but will fix that soon enough with some Arched A arms if they make the for the 2015 yet. Roll Tide.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.