PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have been using this forum for a while now with my projects/additions to my 2014 Ranger Crew 900XP and just now decided to join the forum. I look forward to continue to learn from the wealth of knowledge that this forum and its supporters provide. It has been great so far and hopefully I can contribute some as well.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome to PRC, Casey.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Welcome Casey! PICS!! ;-)

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
ah.....the big YET. Be careful, it tends to have a snowball effect. lol
:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Wheel

Hope that this picture shows up

Mods: Polaris brush guard, Rigid D2s on front bumper, Rigid SRQ over bed with custom bracket, Ricochet Orange Anodized a arm guards, Rugged Gear center console gun holder, seizmik rearview mirror, dragonfire overhead light. Upcoming mods: Viper Max Winch, Polaris intake re-route kit, trail armor full body skid, and Seizmik Pursuit Mirrors

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Noice! Let the mods begin!!! or in your case, continue! ;-)

Reactions: TXSlayer

·
Vendor
326 Posts
View attachment 9314

Mods: Polaris brush guard, Rigid D2s on front bumper, Rigid SRQ over bed with custom bracket, Ricochet Orange Anodized a arm guards, Rugged Gear center console gun holder, seizmik rearview mirror, dragonfire overhead light. Upcoming mods: Viper Max Winch, Polaris intake re-route kit, trail armor full body skid, and Seizmik Pursuit Mirrors
Good news, the new Seizmik pursuit mirrors are now shipping to distributors so they should be finding good homes very soon.
Jody

·
Registered
973 Posts
View attachment 9314

In my opinion, this is one of the nicest color combinations offered by Polaris and surprised it is not available in some of the other sizes :(

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, I might have went a smaller engine size had they offered this color in the 800 crew. Seems easier to find mods/accessories for the 800 Crew, although the aftermarket guys are catching up quick. I really did like the 2015 White/black/orange, very sharp, but a lot of white on an off-road machine scared me a little. It was what I was going to get if I did not find the color scheme I wanted. Your red crew is nice, black mods look good on that color, they stand out a little more.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
In my opinion, this is one of the nicest color combinations offered by Polaris and surprised it is not available in some of the other sizes :(
Agreed. I was going to get the "Standard" 900 crew in sage green until I saw the LE in Titanium. That's when Wayne's (Wayne's World) words came to mind....." It will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine".
:)

Reactions: TXSlayer
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.