PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Been cruising your site for a while. Bought my first sxs this past summer 2014 570LE. Custom winch bumper with 4500pd winch 2.5motoart lift 27" black diamonds custom plow mount for full hydraulic snow plow. Loving the bike so far!!!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Welcome aboard, you will easily get a lot of time on this site, since you stay frozen til June. There are a lot of threads to read, days, even months have been wasted,,,,err,,, I mean used learning about all the possibilities. :fat:

Enjoy the site, speak up when you want, and throw some ideas when you have em.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like a nice ride. I just got the 2015 Mid-size 570 Crew EPS. My wife and I love it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome aboard! Where in Ontario? that is where Im from . Hey JJaxon lighten up on us here we only froze in till April Haha, but as I look out the window today deciding if I should go plow for the fourth time today it very well maybe June before we see grass again! Glad im off to Florida next week!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. The site is great from what ive seen before joining. Smalldog im from Campbellford. Between Peterborough and Belleville... ive gotta try and figure out how to post pictures next

·
Registered
882 Posts
Welcome to PRC

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome aboard PRC.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Welcome to PRC. Lots of ideas for mods & help w/ questions.

I'm about an hour north of you in Apsley. I usually take a ride down to Stirling doing the "loop" on the old railbeds each summer. I usually unload by the MTO yard @ the Hwy 62 & 620 jct'. The ride up to Lake St. Peter thru Bancroft is another trip.

I hope the folks carrying on about us living in igloos don't live near BUffalo or Boston. They've been getting more snow by a long shot than us. Mind you, to listen to the Toronto media, any snowfall they get rivals Buffalo's blizzard of this winter.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts