PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am new here and have a few questions about my 2018 570 full size. I traded my 2005 ranger out for this machine and have noticed a few issues thus far. Any help would be appreciated.
- The ride on the machine is much more stiff/not as plush as my 2005 was with the same tires/tire pressures. I’ve confirmed the preload adjustment is at its softest setting. Is that how the newer machines are designed to accommodate the higher speeds? Or, is there something else I should be checking out.

Headlights - these are terrible on both my old and new machine - without going down the hid path, what’s the best option for plug and play headlight upgrades?

Tires - stock tires are on the new machine right now. I’d like to get a little more clearance as I’ve already come down on a rock and busted a hole in the floorboard. Thinking going up to 26” tires is logical without needing a lift/too much performance drain. Should I expect my ride quality to suffer even more with any non factory tires? I’m on dirt roads 99% of the time and don’t need a serious mud tire, so keeping things as light as possible and comfortable are my number 1 priorities.

- roofs/windshields. It came with a Bimini/soft top roof that is coming apart. Any recommendations for a plastic or more durable roof that don’t break the bank? Also looking for recommendations for a easy to remove/add windshield - ideally one that can function as a half windshield as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
For HID’s get the kit from DDM Tuning. I just put them in yesterday it was a 10 min job. My headlights are almost too bright now (55w)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts