PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the New change to the PRC site I recently went looking for photos that I had uploaded over the last five years. I only found like a few of my 2014 800 ranger. A hundred of others are not there. Am I not looking in the right place. Or with the change all my uploaded photos gone ??

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So no one else have lost any of their uploaded photos since the new site. That great.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
If I remember correctly, before PRC was updated, photo posting was sketchy. You had to go to the "Advanced" tab to upload a photo and it didn't always work. One work around was Photobucket

I don't know if this is the case or not, but I've noticed that photos that were uploaded to Photobucket are no longer available, and I think it's because Photobucket became a pay for use site. If the original poster didn't pay for the use of Photobucket their photos are no longer accessible.

Hopefully one of the Forum admins will provide an explanation.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know I had a lot of 'stuff' in my photo file that I had posted over the years , like when I removed the clutch cover and the dead squirrel was hanging down out of the clutch vent tube...he had a headache I think. And other mechanical or accessory photos. Well. There gone now.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just a question here. What does PRC stand for. There is also another Ranger forum any similarities? This site seems more active.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts