PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
PRC Sponsor
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because we had so many requests for them, we came out with a new Deep South half window for all full size, ProFit style cages.
1/4 inch, surface hardened both sides and it has a 90 degree bend at the top for rigidity with an aluminum base for the same reason. Fits snug against the dash and quarter panels with a rubber seal so no leaks or paint scuffing and the hood still removes without any interference. Comes off, or back on in seconds and is trailerable with the Ranger facing fwd.
Plenty strong enough for an LED mount or for stuff bags etc. We make the full fold down still as well shown here. Polaris Ranger Folding Window-570-900-Full Size

Half Window Here Polaris Ranger XP570, 900, 1000 Surface Hardened Half Window

What do you guys and gals think? Give Marty a call (352-639-0849) to order or have any questions. You can also order at the link.

DSO-900-HW-2T.jpg

DSO-900-HW-5T.jpg

DSO-900-HW-6T.jpg

·
PRC Sponsor
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want one Marty and Don't forget to mail my washers out lol. I know your a busy guy.

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742A using Tapatalk
Should have rcvd 8 of them by now. Sorry, I spaced it out for a bit. I'm like that on occasion.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Should have rcvd 8 of them by now. Sorry, I spaced it out for a bit. I'm like that on occasion.
Lol I haven't gotten them yet I figured you got busy. I am wanting a windshield tho. Do you make one for the rzr yet. My buddy that got the roof from you wants one too.

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742A using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts