PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Sweet, thank you. Although I have the 4500 lb winch. But I doubt that matters.
All the winches(Polaris) should be the same. Mine is the factory 4500 that comes on it being a Backcountry. The parts listed worked perfectly and were plug and play.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Well, I should finalize everything Monday, but it looks like my dealer is going to refund me(for the majority of its price) for the the Polaris roof that has failed twice now. Put in an order late Friday night with @Marty at WhoMoto. He was a pleasure to deal with and I’m sure I will be talking to him again! Thanks again @Marty!! I will let y’all know once I get everything done and the new roof arrives(hopefully soon as I’m excited to not worry about my roof flying off anymore lol).

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Update: Dealer did refund me for the roof at cost so I lost a little but I’m happy they worked with me. They are also allowing me to continue using the roof until my Whomoto roof arrives. Kudos to Edge Performance Sports in Ontario, Oregon for helping me.

Due to all the nonsense going on it has caused some delays getting the roof. @Marty has been keeping me in the loop and he is an absolute pleasure to talk too! Hopefully we will have it by end of this coming week.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
@Marty called this morning and roof shipped today! Can’t thank him enough for his help! I’ll let y’all know once I get the roof installed.

·
Registered
631 Posts
@Marty called this morning and roof shipped today! Can’t thank him enough for his help! I’ll let y’all know once I get the roof installed.
You're going to like and appreciate it, not to mention more cage stability and roof accessories.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
You're going to like and appreciate it, not to mention more cage stability and roof accessories.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
I agree. I should have done it from the start but wanted the roof the same day I bought the crew. Lesson learned.

·
Super Moderator
6,853 Posts
Somebody warned you about that 2 pc. Roof.

Reactions: Stroke250

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Secured and routed the beacon light harness to the roof. We will see how long these hold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
Roof looks nice. I ended up going with the koplin poly roof. So far no complaints with it. Which rock sliders do you have on your rig? I noticed their a tube style? Do you find that takes away some ground clearance? After a rock gave me a good scrapping I'm thinking about getting some.
IMG_20200506_104246.jpg

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Roof looks nice. I ended up going with the koplin poly roof. So far no complaints with it. Which rock sliders do you have on your rig? I noticed their a tube style? Do you find that takes away some ground clearance? After a rock gave me a good scrapping I'm thinking about getting some. View attachment 131435
Thanks @G.E.E . They are from Texas Outdoors. I do lose a bit of clearance, but I am fine with that since they are bolt on without modification. Made in the USA too.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nice! I just ordered the ricochet aluminum rock sliders (also USA made). It does require some mods but I like the low profile of it.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Nice! I just ordered the ricochet aluminum rock sliders (also USA made). It does require some mods but I like the low profile of it.
Nice! I looked at those as we had them on our last machine but didn’t want to modify the factory skid on this one.

Post some pics once you get yours installed!

41 - 60 of 76 Posts