PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Nice! I just ordered the ricochet aluminum rock sliders (also USA made). It does require some mods but I like the low profile of it.
I have the ricochet sliders on my 2015 xp900, they are worth every penny, u will love them every time you hear something smack them and there's no damage.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
If those sticky backs come loose put some superglue on them and reapply.

If those sticky backs come loose reapply them with some superglue.
They didn’t hold long at all. Ended up getting some 3M double sided tape and using it with the bases. So far so good.

·
Registered
2020 Ranger 1000 Premium with Winter package
110 Posts
Thanks to @Toxic-21 and his parts list, I got the wired remote added as a backup for the winch in the event the wireless remote fails/battery dies. Plug and play simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice job, I was wondering what that blank was for. I've got the rocker switch/remote setup.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nice job, I was wondering what that blank was for. I've got the rocker switch/remote setup.
I did the same thing stoke did after seeing his post about it. Definitely piece of mind having that winch hardwired into the machine.

·
Registered
2020 Ranger 1000 Premium with Winter package
110 Posts
I did the same thing stoke did after seeing his post about it. Definitely piece of mind having that winch hardwired into the machine.
I'm very happy with the winterprep package. I was going to install the extras myself but the dealership made a fair deal.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
A few of us went out today and put on about 60-70 miles. Great time but it was a dusty one. 970 miles on the BC as of today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
What hunt do you have in November? My wife and I have a bull hunt starting the day after Thanksgiving.
My two buddies and I were lucky enough to draw a mule deer hunt here in Idaho. We can’t wait! It starts November 1.

·
Registered
56 Posts
My two buddies and I were lucky enough to draw a mule deer hunt here in Idaho. We can’t wait! It starts November 1.
Sweet! Good luck. This is my second year drawing this bull tag here in Arizona. Gonna be cold, just hoping there won't be 2 feet of snow like year.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Thanks! Same to you!!

61 - 76 of 76 Posts