PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

81 - 100 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
After 2 failed attempts earlier in the season, I was finally able to get it down. Hard work and luck paid off. I stalked to within 150 yards of him on the mountain. Shot was at 130 yards. This is a rare tag to draw in Idaho, Unit 40 and this is my very first buck. To say I’m excited is an understatement! Thanks to my buddies for all the help and being out there. Nothing better than hunting with buddies. We all loaded our packs and got him out in one trip on the mountain.
E4F1416C-DD6F-4C77-BFCC-A6002717853C.jpeg
AA83EF3B-0D52-4407-B56E-A7F24F8EA4B6.jpeg
1907DDE6-89AD-4135-B740-EDD10CDFC4E0.jpeg

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congrats!!! That's an awesome buck, looks like some good times.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Hunting with the Ranger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Well, the wife surprised the shit out of me and got me Fortress half doors for Christmas. They are very well built and considering the lack of refined fitment in the factory panels, they fit very well.
72104D4D-F391-4C33-B3F0-E68C85467D56.jpeg

·
Registered
'18 Ranger XP1000 EPS 3-seater
191 Posts
I like the truck in the background too. Bet it doesn't even notice it's towing a Ranger!

Reactions: Stroke250

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
You don't happen to have a link to where she ordered your doors from do you?
She ordered from Thumper. Texas Outdoors stocks them too.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
Added some homemade mud blockers. I only drilled into plastic which I preferred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RJ

·
Registered
68 Posts
That's sweet! I need to do the same. Had a few pounds of mud in those spaces back during a October hunt. Huge PITA to clean out. Is that rubber you used?

Reactions: Stroke250

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
That's sweet! I need to do the same. Had a few pounds of mud in those spaces back during a October hunt. Huge PITA to clean out. Is that rubber you used?
Thanks! Hunting season definitely caused the mud to pack in there!
Yes, it is just a rubber mud flap that is fairly stiff.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
Well, I found a bad bushing in the rear lower a arm and a bad upper ball joint after 1600 miles. Decided to pull all the a arms and install Garage Products bushings front and rear thanks to the recommendation from @Toxic-21 . Replaced the upper ball joint with a factory one for now. Also, installed a set of 28x10-14 Tusk Terrabites on Tusk Teton headlocks in the smoke color.
And we finally got snow so the little got to have some sled fun.

Attachments

81 - 100 of 121 Posts