PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone im new to the forum and i briefly seached for someone talking about lifts for the 570 but didnt find anything. I have a 2015 570 ranger mid. just bought a few days ago. i took it out to the mud parl had a good time. apon cleaning it i noticed the drivers size front tire rubbing wheel. its stock 12" steel rim on 26" mudlites. it has worn the rubber of the steering arm and started to cut the tire a tad bit.

what should i do? im thinking the dealer needed to put 1'' wheel spacers on the front. ive read that the 12" rim tires will rub being to wide were the steering arms are.

I need some clearance for sure. should i see if u can get the dealer to take back the tires and go with stocK then by 28" tires with a arm and lift? or keep the 26 mud lites and get them to provide spacers.

whats the best lift ? and will all the spacer lifts create wheel tow? and will a arms fix the tow? thanks for the feed back.

if your in the houston tx region join my group page https://www.facebook.com/groups/TexasMudParkEvents/

·
Registered
882 Posts
Welcome to PRC

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome to PRC, Jimbo. If you haven't already, re-post your issue on the Forum under 2015 Model Polaris Rangers/RZRs or maybe Mid-Size. You should start getting answers soon enough. [h=1][/h]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts