PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I’m new to the group... and to Polaris Ranger for that matter. I have a 2019 XP 900 crew. It has a 2 inch lift and wheel spacers. I’m looking to upgrade wheels and tires. I’m wondering how big I can go without running into problems. I don’t want any rubbing whatsoever. I also don’t know if I need to do away with the spacers and just get offset wheels or if that’s even an option. There’s so much info. If anyone could get me started I think the right direction it would be greatly appreciated!!!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Hello all, I’m new to the group... and to Polaris Ranger for that matter. I have a 2019 XP 900 crew. It has a 2 inch lift and wheel spacers. I’m looking to upgrade wheels and tires. I’m wondering how big I can go without running into problems. I don’t want any rubbing whatsoever. I also don’t know if I need to do away with the spacers and just get offset wheels or if that’s even an option. There’s so much info. If anyone could get me started I think the right direction it would be greatly appreciated!!!
Are you wanting an aggressive tire? Or an all around tire?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a good all terrain tire. Nothing crazy. I mostly use it for hunting and scootin around our neighborhood.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Some people don't like them, some do. I personally have had them on all my Rangers that had a lift on them. I put 1" on the fronts, and 1.5" on the rears. I like the extra width, especially with a 2" lift.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I have 2” spacers up front and 1”spacers on the rear as my rear wheels are 8” wide and front wheels are 7” wide. I have a 3” lift and this set up widens width to equal front and rear and makes a much safer stance on side hill riding?. Obviously I have no issues with wheel spacers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 2015 with a 2 inch lift and 2 inch spacers and just threw 29 inch bighorns on with no rubbing at all. I did max out the front preloads as well. Could probably go back two settings and still be fine.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I ended up going with 28 inch Sedona Coyotes. On ITP wheels.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Made a last minute switch. I went with 28 inch sedona rock a Billy’s. They run a bit. Will a forward a arm fix the problem?

·
Registered
286 Posts
I think you can go with a small lift, increase preload, use spacers or go with forward A-arms.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts