PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
PRC Sponsor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

We recently teamed up with ArcticFX (UTVFX | UTV Wraps - Custom UTV Graphics Kits) to design a new wrap that includes Polaris OEM Cab components (doors, roof, ect...) We then tinted the cab door glass black and added 29" bighorns. What do you think?

20160708_122117.jpg
20160708_122058.jpg
20160708_122109.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
That looks pretty cool, good work.

·
Premium Member
877 Posts
Looks sharp. Good design.

·
Registered
56 Posts
That is awesome one of the best rap designs ive seen:encouragement:

·
Registered
35 Posts
that looks sweet!!! do you guys make them yet in the factory colors? looking to add something to my factory doors. velocity blue cab.

thanks

·
Registered
600 Posts
badass hunting machine right there!:encouragement:

·
Registered
3,028 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
for what girls lol T&S deer might run away from that looks like a orange twisty T&S
No the idea is you are camo to the deer but your hunting buddies see the orange and don't shoot:black_eyed::ghost:

It's not my personal cup of tea, but I bet you there's a few guys out there that would love it.

·
PRC Sponsor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the comments guys...

The unit pictured is actually green to start with... both the camo and orange are part of the wrap. There are a silly amount of pieces to it with all the domes and contours of the body and cab pieces but it turns out amazing once finished, pictures don't do it justice.

We can print the design in any color imaginable. The whole kit with sport roof and doors (not including the window tint) is $899. We can do the install (for customers in this part of the country) for about $350.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts