PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
I'm from Maine, but signed anyway. I will also post it to all of my facebook friends to sign, hopefully this helps a little. I plan on retiring someday and riding my Ranger in different states. I would love New York State to be a consideration for me. There is definately some beautiful country there.

Adam

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the support. I appreciate you passing it along. Was wondering if you could make this a sticky at the top.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Done !

Do you know if the petition request is getting out to the presidents of the various ATV clubs in NY ? They represent 1000's of people in NY. I know I didn’t get the request through my club, Oswego County ATV Club.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, it was sent to me from Tughill Wheelers. It is on NYRIDERS.com under NY news. I was wondering if people could put something about it in the neighboring dealerships. I am putting it in three of the area ones. Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, this change would allow you to. The weight limit is 1000 lbs for atv. They won't let you register them. This law change would increase that to 1500 lbs.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am asking for everybody to help out. You don't have to be a NY resident. We need 5000 signatures to get the bill introduced. Thank you in advance for your help.

·
Registered
305 Posts
#1502 I Ride, I Vote. ATVA #A021581 Please join the ATVA and help with the fight in Washington. http://www.atvaonline.com/ Jerry

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would appreciate if everyone would sign this. We have over 11000 members. I need all the signatures we can get. PLEASE HELP US. Thank you.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Carnivore, Thank you for signing. I know with your help and knowledge others will follow your lead and sign. I would like to thank everyone for their help.

·
Registered
13,199 Posts
#1605 And glad to do it

·
Registered
28,607 Posts
ranger 45 said:
Carnivore, Thank you for signing. I know with your help and knowledge others will follow your lead and sign. I would like to thank everyone for their help.
Your welcome, I hope it gets pushed through.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I signed it. 1626

·
Registered
522 Posts
#1627 - P O W E R to the PEOPLE, Right ON! Brotha!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts