PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
#1628, but I doubt it will do much good, politicians have a mind of there own...good luck!

·
Registered
68 Posts
1630..........glad to help out!

·
SSW Moderator
3,662 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
#3144. Signed it also. Anything to help my fellow ATV/UTV drivers.

Hey I am from Canada but just used a US Zip Code I had on hand. LOL. Whatever works. :) Good Luck. I have family and friends in NY. :D

Figured you would do the same for me some day if I needed help.

Let's go members~ Sign up!

·
Registered
93 Posts
It is good news but there's still a long way go. The bill has to go through the assembly now.

For fellow NYers here's a link to select/find your assemblyman, then select Contact and write them an email.

http://assembly.state.ny.us/mem/

Here's a link to track the bill in the assembly.

http://assembly.state.ny.us/leg/?default_fld=&bn=S04277 &Summary=Y&Actions=Y&Votes=Y

We still need folks to sign the petition. Anyone with an email address can sign the petition. Just takes a view minutes.

Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
new york state petition

I have asked in the past for your help. I really appreciate the help everyone has given us. We need about 1400 more signatures. We only have two weeks to get them. Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Signed # 3731 your almost there good luck NY

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Steve i have 5 kids,wife and 4 labs ,with names,137 heads of polled herferds cattle that i can name does that count? i have heard people using it all for IRS......

·
Registered
64 Posts
I must be one of the lucky ones. My dealer registered my ranger as an atv weighing 995 lbs. Everytime I ride in the Tug Hill area I get pulled over numerous times, but once I show my registration they send me on my way.

·
Registered
93 Posts
This did pass the NY senate last month and is now in the assembly.

The NY ATV haters are hard at work convincing the assemblymen every time you spin a tire on a SxS it digs a hole to China and wipes out the entire Adirondacks.

Fellow NYers here's a link to find and write an email to your assemblymen asking them to support this bill.

http://assembly.state.ny.us/mem/

Thanks for everyone's support on this. Anyone with an email address can sign the petition.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Boonville said:
I must be one of the lucky ones. My dealer registered my ranger as an atv weighing 995 lbs. Everytime I ride in the Tug Hill area I get pulled over numerous times, but once I show my registration they send me on my way.

If this bill doesn't pass I may do that. I figured the DEC/cops would know a Ranger is over a 1000 pounds and would write a ticket anyway.

I registered mine in Pa. so I can ride there and spend my recreation dollars in Pa. instead of what I'd like to do which is support NY businesses.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts