PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

newbie from southwest michigan

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Ranger Tim 
#1 ·
I'm new to the ranger but have had toys all my life. I live in southwest Michigan with my wife and daughter and another kid on the way. We go to silver lake on occasion and am looking forward to taking our 2014 ranger crew 900 with us. I'm 29 years old and am a welder fabricator and a mechanic. Glad to be on the website there's lots of good info and reads

#2 ·
Welcome to PRC.

#4 ·
Love it so far. We go out on little cruises all the time ended up buying street tires for it we have been driving it so much. I did the same just bought it about 2 months ago paid 14,400$ out the door for it being it was last years model worked out well.

#10 ·
Welcome to PRC

#11 ·
Welcome to PRC Kevin, always good to see a fellow Michigander on here. Let me know if you get up near the Cadillac area, we have more trails in this area than you could cover in a month of steady riding.

#12 ·
I had a cabin in Baldwin but sold it about 2 years ago due to lack of use. We rode sleds to Cadillac ans reed city all the time.
As of now no other plans for it I have a winch roof front and rear windows and a spare set of rims and tires for the street as well as a blinker kit. I'm all set for now anyways.

#14 ·
Welcome to to PRC!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.