PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all new to site bought a 2013 ranger midsize 800,adding stuff to it as fast as budget allows
I saw on one forum not to use kn filters on Polaris is this true??

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Welcome to PRC, Mark! Consensus seems to be that K&N is OK for low dust conditions (hard pack) but UNI's work better out on the trails.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome Hench....
That's it Forde....?? Not even one question or comment about the communist state of NY....members want know...My home is paid for ...but each year I have to send the town $3000. bucks....so what is 'that' called...and I really own my home when ??? God Bless America...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome hench....
That's it forde....?? Not even one question or comment about the communist state of ny....members want know...my home is paid for ...but each year i have to send the town $3000. Bucks....so what is 'that' called...and i really own my home when ??? God bless america...
someone has to pay for those that dont

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Welcome Hench....
That's it Forde....?? Not even one question or comment about the communist state of NY....members want know...My home is paid for ...but each year I have to send the town $3000. bucks....so what is 'that' called...and I really own my home when ??? God Bless America...
Nah - no need! After living in "Russia Lite" twice in a previous life, and spending several months working in Utica a few years ago, it's enough for me just to be reminded that there are at least a few patriots still there to hold the line! Chin up, Mark - we got your back!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome Hench....
You need to travel the Real World, outside of the US; upon returning, kiss the ground of the still-greatest country in the world.
Part of the issues we face in the trend toward mediocrity for all is the the Silent Majority ( working Middle class) remained working and silent while trusting political hacks they kept re-electing . These politicians did what they all do when left unsupervised ; they passed laws ensuring their survival and benefit while killing off the aspirations and jobs of those who elected them. Media furthers this agenda by distorting the "news" , to keep attention away from the real issues. Similiar lessons of History would be the late, great, republic of Rome, that gave us so much, including the lessons of "Bread and Circuses " , " Nero fiddled while Rome burned", just to name a few. The explosion of a welfare class is no accident, the ratio of workers to none, a designed outcome. The quote " We have met the enemy, and he is us " is spot on.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Welcome to PRC

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You need to travel the Real World, outside of the US; upon returning, kiss the ground of the still-greatest country in the world.
Part of the issues we face in the trend toward mediocrity for all is the the Silent Majority ( working Middle class) remained working and silent while trusting political hacks they kept re-electing . These politicians did what they all do when left unsupervised ; they passed laws ensuring their survival and benefit while killing off the aspirations and jobs of those who elected them. Media furthers this agenda by distorting the "news" , to keep attention away from the real issues. Similiar lessons of History would be the late, great, republic of Rome, that gave us so much, including the lessons of "Bread and Circuses " , " Nero fiddled while Rome burned", just to name a few. The explosion of a welfare class is no accident, the ratio of workers to none, a designed outcome. The quote " We have met the enemy, and he is us " is spot on.
I have traveled the world and still do ,the us is a great place it just new York sucks and for now its home.im sure our new weather station will improve life in new yawk

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome to PRC, Mark.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts