Just saying hi as i am new member on here. 2014 Ranger 900xp also new to me
Welcome to the forum Dennis.

Looking forward to your pictures

If you need any help, we are here to spend your

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Welcome, same rig as mine 2014 XP 900 Hours 1500 +, miles 10,000 + Welcome Enjoy !

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Hey all, new member based out of NH. Just picked up a 21 570 midsize a few months ago.
View attachment 134880
Welcome to the forum boss

You're missing D rings shackles under the bumper, that you can get in Lowes, to pull yourself out.

Don't forget to install 2x4 inches quarter of an inch thick metal piece behind them

·
Registered
2021 Ranger 570 Midsize
20 Posts
Welcome to the forum boss

You're missing D rings shackles under the bumper, that you can get in Lowes, to pull yourself out.

Don't forget to install 2x4 inches quarter of an inch thick metal piece behind them

That certainly would not be a hard mod, why not just my front tiedown point though? Its integrated into the whole front bumper and designed to take a load i believe.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
That certainly would not be a hard mod, why not just my front tiedown point though? Its integrated into the whole front bumper and designed to take a load i believe.
Lower point of toe closer to the chassis sometimes these bumpers can be pulled down believe it or not.

·
Registered
2021 Ranger 570 Midsize
20 Posts
Lower point of toe closer to the chassis sometimes these bumpers can be pulled down believe it or not.

Damn thats good to know. Im hoping I dont need to hook to myself ever given I already have the 3500lb winch on the front, and I can just use that to pull myself out haha.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Damn thats good to know. Im hoping I dont need to hook to myself ever given I already have the 3500lb winch on the front, and I can just use that to pull myself out haha.
Don't forget to keep 2 - 3 snatch blocks to double the pool strength, a 6 ft chain or a tree belt with you.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Just saying hi as i am new member on here. 2014 Ranger 900xp also new to me
Dennis, you see what happens when you post one picture on our forum?

We put you to work

·
Registered
2021 Ranger 570 Midsize
20 Posts
Don't forget to keep 2 - 3 snatch blocks to double the pool strength, a 6 ft chain or a tree belt with you.

Right now Ive just got a tree strap/tow strap. Given I only have the underseat storage I dont think I can carry much for chain. A snatch block is on my list of things to get though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
we also have another Polaris sportsman 500 I think it’s a 2009 or a 2010 but here’s a picture

I was getting it from the market

1 - 18 of 18 Posts