PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard when these dealers are going to get their next round of these things? I think every dealer around has already got the first two sold. Some dealers have already been taking deposits for the next batch but it would sure be nice know what kind of time frame we're talking about.

Brian

·
Registered
157 Posts
OH no brian are you thinkging about putting some cash down on one of these babies!! Just to shine you on I'll be one of the first in INDIANA to get one LOL.....Next week that is hehehe come on let's go try to break it :)

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
My dealer is getting his second one in June (not sold yet...do you want me to have him hold it for you, Brian?[8D]) and then after that he said he had no idea when the next batch was coming.

·
Registered
15,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm still kicking around the idea of whether or not to try and sell mine so I could even afford one of the RZR's. I wonder what mine might be worth?

2006 Midnight Red XP, Full Polaris Deluxe Cab with doors and windshield wiper, overhead console with Pioneer stereo/CD player, 27" Bighorns on ITP C series type-7 wheels, front brushguard, heavy duty nerf bars, Polaris rear bumper, spare tire rack, venom 4000# winch with corded remote, K&N underhood air filter and the white spring and washer mod. I'm thinking it's got about 48 adult driven hours on it. I spend about as much time cleaning and polishing on it as I do riding it, excellent shape. So what do ya guys think, any ideas? I appreciate your input.

Brian

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I will give you a case of sodas and a dozen donuts with white powder....[:)]

Sounds as if the Chief has the itch.

freddy

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chiefmorton

I'm still kicking around the idea of whether or not to try and sell mine so I could even afford one of the RZR's. I wonder what mine might be worth?

2006 Midnight Red XP, Full Polaris Deluxe Cab with doors and windshield wiper, overhead console with Pioneer stereo/CD player, 27" Bighorns on ITP C series type-7 wheels, front brushguard, heavy duty nerf bars, Polaris rear bumper, spare tire rack, venom 4000# winch with corded remote, K&N underhood air filter and the white spring and washer mod. I'm thinking it's got about 48 adult driven hours on it. I spend about as much time cleaning and polishing on it as I do riding it, excellent shape. So what do ya guys think, any ideas? I appreciate your input.

Brian
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Chief...What about those two little twin cherubs you've got there? They'd have to take turns riding with you, not to mention that your bride would have to stay home too.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Dealers can place orders starting in August, I bet Polaris won't have them for shipping till October/November but knowing Polaris,,,, it will be January.

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
I bet that they will make an exception with the RZR. They don't want to sit back with a winner like this machine is going to be and not get it out the door before Yamaha has a response. I asked about capacity and they said they had plenty to build whatever number was ordered. I am looking for the next round sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
15,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fred starts talking about donuts and I start slobbering all over the keyboard [:0][:D]! As far as the kids go they are getting of the age they want their own little 4 wheeler or go-cart so they "get to drive" [:p]. I love my Ranger alot but in all honesty I don't drive it all that much. It being an early 06 and only having 40+hours on it tells ya something. I hate having something that I'm paying good money for and not getting all the good out of it that I can. I like going fast and letting it eat like I did when I had my 4 wheelers and I could do that again with an RZR and still have room to haul a few things. Decisions, decsions.

Brian

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
My dealer is getting his second one in mid June, does not have ant deposit on it yet, let me know if you want to come to CA and we can ride too + have some good BBQ ;-)

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chiefmorton

Fred starts talking about donuts and I start slobbering all over the keyboard [:0][:D]! As far as the kids go they are getting of the age they want their own little 4 wheeler or go-cart so they "get to drive" [:p]. I love my Ranger alot but in all honesty I don't drive it all that much. It being an early 06 and only having 40+hours on it tells ya something. I hate having something that I'm paying good money for and not getting all the good out of it that I can. I like going fast and letting it eat like I did when I had my 4 wheelers and I could do that again with an RZR and still have room to haul a few things. Decisions, decsions.

Brian

Yup...well, it sounds like you can justify a switch. You know what they say?.....A day is just not quite complete without a few good 'rationalizations!'

·
Registered
15,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BBQ sounds awesome!!!

Brian<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by cisco kid

My dealer is getting his second one in mid June, does not have ant deposit on it yet, let me know if you want to come to CA and we can ride too + have some good BBQ ;-)

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Carne Asada with Rice and Beans, Tortillas and lets not forget the DRINKS oooooo but we need to ride too, so when do get to see you all ;-)

·
Registered
15,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dude,

I'd love to come out there and see the sights. I've never even been close to your neck of the woods. Riding, eating, drinking and shooting the breeze would be a blast!! I just got to figure out when and how I could do that [;)][:D].

Brian<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by cisco kid

Carne Asada with Rice and Beans, Tortillas and lets not forget the DRINKS oooooo but we need to ride too, so when do get to see you all ;-)

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Let us know when and we will set it all up, and maybe some day we can go to your area seen pic's looks awsome ;-)

·
Registered
15,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No worries Doug, I've got to sell mine first [;)][:D].

Brian<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by seasonedsole

Brian, If you get the RZR, You'll really be bored riding with me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts