PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new to forum so please forgive me for mistakes. I have a 2013 Ranger 800 LE EPS, my problem is I do not have any AWD there is no indication on the speedo for either turf or AWD. I have checked the switch, it appears to working fine the lights on the switch light up when selected. I checked for continuity between contacts and checked for voltage at the switch all good. My understanding is you must have an indication on the speedo or else nothing else will work, not sure if that is correct just what I have been told? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went out and tried it again and the indicators are coming on now not sure why possibly I wasn't putting it in gear. I can here the rear solenoid switching when I go from turf and back but I do not here the front solenoid doing anything. Should I here that solenoid, I know the front drive does not pull unless the rear slips but the solenoid should pull in correct??

·
Registered
707 Posts
The front gearbox doesn't have a solenoid setup like the rear does. You won't hear anything from the front when 4wd is selected.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts