PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
When I got mine home I notice that my corner did not really look like the other. The dealer did not put the plastic hook thingy that fits onto the frame into the slot and just berried the bolt and deformed it really bad. Said all that to say, check the hook in the frame slot.

· Registered
994 Posts
I have a crack about that size about 2 inches to the left of that same screw. Dealer would not even look at it said it was cosmetic and anything over 6 months old Polaris would not cover. I have gotten fairly good at welding plastic so I will be pulling the roof off and go through the process of welding it up. I am going to leave the crack area spread to releave possible stress on the area.

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update to this Post Thank you Ball Equipment for handling my cracked roof with Polaris under warranty Cory in service in Sandusky was right on it and took awesome care of us and my Northstar again Thank you Ball Equipment !!!

· Registered
4 Posts
I notice cracks in their Polaris roof of a side by side? I have a 2019 Polaris 570 Ranger with a crack on the passenger side close to the last bolt. Looks like a stress crack on the back. Just found out my brothers 2019 Polaris Ranger 500 has the same style crack on the back on the driver's side. Both roofs are the same. I think there is a defect with these but Polaris says they never heard about anyone complaining. For those who have that year and style, check your bikes and posted.

· Registered
4 Posts
I notice cracks in their Polaris roof of a side by side? I have a 2019 Polaris 570 Ranger with a crack on the passenger side close to the last bolt. Looks like a stress crack on the back. Just found out my brothers 2019 Polaris Ranger 500 has the same style crack on the back on the driver's side. Both roofs are the same. I think there is a defect with these but Polaris says they never heard about anyone complaining. For those who have that year and style, check your bikes and posted.
I have a crack in mine and so does my brother’s bike. Both are 2019 and they are midsize 500 and 570

· Registered
2015 Polaris ranger 570 XP
4,156 Posts
The appearance of those cracks makes me wonder if the rook is at fault of if the ROPS is flexing.

· Registered
‘17 Ranger 570 Midsize
1,345 Posts
Reactions: Jungleman
1 - 12 of 12 Posts