PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered 1-4-14, CC was charged same day. Checked order on 1-15 error on tracking info, emailed twice that nite. 1/16 afternoon called and Bryan was nice but had very little info, showed they just shipped yesterday 1/15. No email about order shipped, or not in stock, NO customer service what so ever. Personally will not order from them again. It's nice they are a sponsor, BUT????? CS is where it's at. None here that I received.

Steven

·
Registered
439 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Fixmytoys is them?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OOPS!!, sorry guys, and thanx Stanniexp800
they are Fixmytoys.com. Still NO answers to either email. This is just to let people know what happened to me. They might be great people. Just not to me!!

·
Registered
28,607 Posts
This is very unusual, they are always great to deal with. I'm sure they will take care of this.

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Ordered 1-4-14, CC was charged same day. Checked order on 1-15 error on tracking info, emailed twice that nite. 1/16 afternoon called and Bryan was nice but had very little info, showed they just shipped yesterday 1/15. No email about order shipped, or not in stock, NO customer service what so ever. Personally will not order from them again. It's nice they are a sponsor, BUT????? CS is where it's at. None here that I received.

Steven

O boy... Steve please PM me, id like to look at the order, figure out what happened and make this right. Very sorry for the disappointment.... :(

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Also if I could figure out where the email was being sent, I have not seen anything come into the delivery boxes and the que is currently at 0 for the night :(

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chris has PM'd me, so lets's HOPE!!!!!!! Just for anybody's knowledge, I also write these thing for GOOD service, not just a complainer.
Let's work this out.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update!! Tracking finally says it left detroit today 1/17. Still haven't heard anything from fixmytoys. No email notification that it shipped. And hopefully Chris can get me some info about, if this is normally how they do things at FMT's????????

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Steve... working on this as we speak, I was on the way to my Thursday night bowling league when i received notification last night and had planned meetings all morning, I wanted to make sure i addressed everything personally rather then have someone else do it. I will be sending you an email shortly.

Sorry again :(

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
update:.
Chris has personally researched and responded directly to me via email. We both agree that the biggest problem here was NO communications.
from them.
I understand everything he explained, it was all a fluke of weird chance happenings. Hopefully this one bad CS experience for them, will show them some weaknesses and make them even better in the future.
Thanx Chris, and FYI I still have not received an email from FMT's saying my order has shipped:pride::pride: surely you let customers know when to expect their shipment????
update 1/18 Received the "I shipped email" late last nite. So it's all there now, Just work on the timing and everything will be great Chris. Thanx again.

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Steve,

Sorry again for the poor experience you had doing business with us... Although I believe this to be an isolated incident caused by both items in and out of our control at the end of the day we did not meet the high level of expectations we set forth as a company and by me personally. I thank you for bringing some very specific issues regarding our new website to light, I sincerely promise we are doing everything possible internally to address this problems so that the difficulty you experience with the flow of information does not happen again to future customers. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Chris

·
Registered
22,958 Posts
Chris Ball is an outstanding sponsor and he will bend over backwards to satisfy his customers! All busy companies have glitches from time to time, but these guys are rock stars with their service normally.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
So far so good, Chris has gone way above and beyond to stay in touch with me and get this resolved. H e has shown me that he actually cares, and that is a GOOD thing. Will try using FMT's again in the future. Maybe I'll try a different name though:single_eye::single_eye: My name does have a tendency to mess with computers, usually it's just mine, but you never know?????
Thanx Chris, and god speed on your expansion.

1/21/14 received the order and everything was as ordered (this is a REALLY good thing) Thanx Chris, hopefully the next order will go as planned!!!!!:victorious::victorious:

Reactions: Jaketye

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
So far so good, Chris has gone way above and beyond to stay in touch with me and get this resolved. H e has shown me that he actually cares, and that is a GOOD thing. Will try using FMT's again in the future. Maybe I'll try a different name though:single_eye::single_eye: My name does have a tendency to mess with computers, usually it's just mine, but you never know?????
Thanx Chris, and god speed on your expansion.

1/21/14 received the order and everything was as ordered (this is a REALLY good thing) Thanx Chris, hopefully the next order will go as planned!!!!!:victorious::victorious:

No problem, I'm glad everything finally showed up and you can get that Ranger back on the road. If we run into all the same problems on a future order as we did on this one, h*** would have already frozen over.

Sorry again for everything and thanks again for your business.

Chris

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Chris Ball is an outstanding sponsor and he will bend over backwards to satisfy his customers! All busy companies have glitches from time to time, but these guys are rock stars with their service normally.

I can promise there will never be a day while I'm running this company that we will ever fail because a lack of effort or caring. However... when it comes to occasional mental lapses, technical glitches, and just plain screwing up sometimes... No matter how much I would like to find a fix for these, were all human ;)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Got a nice little care package from Chris, Thanx a bunch!! I'm getting ready to place another order SO:victorious: This one should go a lot smoother, But I could use another Tshirt LOL
Thanx Chris

1 - 20 of 22 Posts