PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting to build up my 2019 Polaris Ranger XP1000 one of the first things I am planning on doing is adding arched A arms I was really hoping to find a front and rear set with a 0" offset but after hours on the computer I haven't found a single set of 0" offset arched a arms for a 19 XP1000. It's looking as though if I want to add arched A arms I'm going to have to get offset ones unless someone knows a company that still make 0" offset FOR THE 19, right now I'm between the Highlifter Front Forward Upper & Lower Control Arms with the rear control arms (not the crazy high ones) and the Super ATV High Clearance 1.5" Forward Offset A Arms with the High Clearance Rear 1.5 Offset A Arms. I do not need crazy ground clearance nor am I going to be mudding this thing I just want more underbody clearance for around my parents and my property, I plan on running a 28" or 29" all terrain tire, along with Rhino 2.0 axles, STM clutches upgraded ball joints and all the other usual stuff. One of my major concerns is losing steering geometry I love how tight the new Ranger turns and I know I will lose some but I don't want the feeling of trying to drive a schoolbus through the woods either, does a 1.5 offset really make a huge difference with handling I have never drove a Ranger with an offset before so this is a whole new world for me. It's drove down roads and hard packed gravel on a regular basis so I still want a smother handable ride as well. Does anyone have experience with either of these Highlifter or Super ATV kits and if so I would absolutely love to see some pictures of your machines and hear your opinion of them and things I should do differently. I've built up RZRs and Mavericks before but never a Ranger so this is somewhat of a new world to me.

· Administrator
6,854 Posts
Your signature states that you have a Back Country, they already have what will be considered “0” offset Arched A arms, both F/R.
And on your unit you can run up to a 30 inch tire depending on tire sidewall profile.

And on a different topic, If you want to sell your OEM Secondary, let me know.

And yes, Forward A Arms do increase your turning radius.
The info is in a post here somewhere for the older units, I posted it awhile back, but have not figured the new units.

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I do have a Back Country but I also have a regular XP1000 and that is the one I am replacing the a arms on. I am actually considering just ordering OEM Back Country a arms for my XP1000.

· Administrator
6,854 Posts
Yes I do have a Back Country but I also have a regular XP1000 and that is the one I am replacing the a arms on. I am actually considering just ordering OEM Back Country a arms for my XP1000.
Ok, now I’m with you.
I have a set of BC Fronts if your interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.