PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our new HD has been selected the UTV of the month at UTVguide.net and a story and photos will appear soon. I will post links once they get it online. I did see a preview and they are using 4-5 photos and listing all our sponsors. Cool huh?

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
Neat-O indeed!!!! We need to make sure all the sponsors get a link to the page.

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
Gary, lets change the writing on the photo to say "UTV of the Month" on it now that the dealer show is over.

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Very cool! Congratulations to us!!!

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Good for you Gary (I assume) for making this happen. This will really help get the message out.

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
Let's keep things "pedal to the metal" boys. I am trying to make as many threads with relevant detail as I can. We have a large uptick in activity, let's keep it up.

·
Registered
22,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would like to take credit for the UTV of the Month, but they contacted me. I just gave them info/photos that they requested. Boys, our HD is selling itself! Thanks to Neal and Randy with their special talents we are all going to ride a high for a while.

This is exactly what I envisioned back at our rally when I said that if I won the Ranger I would have it modded out and use it for PR for our club. Thanks to the early Polaris groundwork from Bruce and the silver tongue of Randy we were able to land a HD for Neal to work his magic on.
All I did was to use my special talents to select a management staff that is the best I could ever imagine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts