PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am happy to also officially be able to announce the new future home of Ball Equipment of Richmond and FixMyToys headquarters!!! The time has come to upgrade our southern facility to handle the growing staff and warehousing needs. Located In Downtown Richmond, MI our new 30k square foot facility (formerly a GMC Dealership) once renovated will have both one of the largest Powersports showrooms in the state of Michigan and a world class warehouse and shipping and receiving facility. This is a huge investment for our company and will be a large construction project over the next several months.

We have hired PRC Member and Construction aficionado Curt aka "Carnivore" and our friends at RCW general contractors to head up the project.

prior to construction

current proposed renderings

Early interior construction

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Great…….

Wish you the best and Merry Christmas.

jere

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Latest Progress ;)

work being done on the new facade

future front showroom section.

Future office for our GM... needs a little work ;)

Looking at the rear showroom section including parts counter from the font showroom

another angle

View of the rear showroom wall and parts counter room from the main parts warehouse.

Future service department

another service department view...

future shipping and receiving area...

Clod storage room for crated wholegoods

view from inside of the new corporate office

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking more and more like a real dealership everyday... our new facility is set to open Monday, March 24th.

·
Registered
13,199 Posts
That looks great Chris, I'm glad things are going good, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Looks like they're moving right along, looks like Curt and his crew have done a jam-up job. It's a wonderful looking place, really first class. I'm sure you will see a good return on your investment. Great people, great facility and great product. They will come.

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Wow...looks great, Chris! And you have the right guy building it..;)

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
Awesome looking Chris. Make sure and update the pics. Opening day is just around the corner now!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
I noticed the Gravely and Ariens signs. I became an Ariens dealer last January when we added Outdoor Power Equipment to the Hardware Store offerings. Well built ZTR thanks to Gravely.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

·
Registered
273 Posts
Looks Great Chris, I bought my 2013 800 Ranger from John in July. I'm going to stop in Monday to get some pricing on street legal mods.

Mike

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I noticed the Gravely and Ariens signs. I became an Ariens dealer last January when we added Outdoor Power Equipment to the Hardware Store offerings. Well built ZTR thanks to Gravely.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Ariens is an excellent company to do business with!!!

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks Great Chris, I bought my 2013 800 Ranger from John in July. I'm going to stop in Monday to get some pricing on street legal mods.

Mike

Very cool, we have most everything put together finally..

·
Registered
619 Posts
Looking great! I will be in this fall (if not earlier) to put together a soft cab for my midsize. I look forward to seeing the new facility!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Stopped in on my warty home from work tonight. Store looks great.

Good luck,

mike

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
a few quick pics... more to come as soon as I get a free second.

10014344_565992060183504_964069266_o.jpg

1795943_565991980183512_1367154826_o.jpg

1957888_565991966850180_2102806680_o.jpg

1957894_565998843516159_1300094022_o.jpg

1962456_565998846849492_1274729299_o.jpg

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hello, I'm in the market for a new 900xp, and was told to check you out. I am in southern Indiana, and have been checking dealers all over trying find a good deal. I have found two dealers offering to sell for $10,995 OTD, but both are 3-4.5 hours away. Everyone else wants to either have extra fees or are over $1000 more. I was wondering as you seem to be a very honest dealer on the forums, if this is an accurate price from a dealer before taxes, or if they was probably going to tack on more fees when I show up. I'm also curious what shipping costs are on a ranger, as someone mentioned you ship out of state? Hope you don't mind my questions, if you do I apologize. Thanks, Mike

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Whats you email I would be happy to quote one out delivered to you down there... you can also email me at [email protected].

Chris

1 - 20 of 20 Posts