PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I had the beam tec bulbs also they are better than stock for sure. I just like the look of these new assemblies and price wasn’t a concern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Get my windshield, toolbox, stereo, and LED headlight bulbs put in!

KFI Rear bumper, Polaris bed mat, manual windshield wiper, reverse light, and lock and ride plugs should be in by the weekend! More pics to coBluecrew
Get my windshield, toolbox, stereo, and LED headlight bulbs put in!

KFI Rear bumper, Polaris bed mat, manual windshield wiper, reverse light, and lock and ride plugs should be in by the weekend! More pics to come!

Bluecrew, How do you like that windshield??? That is made by Fortress, correct? Thinking about getting the same one. Do the vent relay do much? Thanks...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
It is a Koplin brand windshield and yes you can feel the difference when the vents are open.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Blue Crew, that is a sharp looking setup and my favorite color, don't no why they don't offer it for the 2021s, that should have been the color for the new Trail Boss. Are you gonna eventually do a full cab??

·
Registered
4 Posts
It is a Koplin brand windshield and yes you can feel the difference when the vents are open.

Thanks for the reply Bluecrew. Are you happy with the Kolpin windshield? I can't find any reviews on it. I want glass, but I want to be able to have vents also.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Blue Crew, that is a sharp looking setup and my favorite color, don't no why they don't offer it for the 2021s, that should have been the color for the new Trail Boss. Are you gonna eventually do a full cab??
I’m looking for doors now, not sure witch one ones I’ll go with just yet.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thanks for the reply Bluecrew. Are you happy with the Kolpin windshield? I can't find any reviews on it. I want glass, but I want to be able to have vents also.
Yes I am satisfied with the Koplin. A few factors influenced my decision on it was the it had vents, the glass it flat so you can actually have one cut and installed if damaged vs the factory you have to buy a whole new assembly and $525 for the Koplin vs 1200 for the factory glass the opens up for venting.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes I am satisfied with the Koplin. A few factors influenced my decision on it was the it had vents, the glass it flat so you can actually have one cut and installed if damaged vs the factory you have to buy a whole new assembly and $525 for the Koplin vs 1200 for the factory glass the opens up for venting.

Thanks for the reply Bluecrew, you cite the same reasons I was thinking for purchasing the Kolpin. I think I will be going the same route and ordering the Kolpin Glass with the vents .Your rig look great by the way!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Got a brand new Tires on Jeep wheels in the shop off a customers TJ I just lifted and put 35s on. These are 31.5” y’all by the tape measure. I wonder if I install the highlifter 2” fwd a arms if they’d clear withe adaptors

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Thinking of going with these tires in a 235/75/15 about 29” tall can get them for about $350 shipped.

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
Nice lites !

Reactions: BlueCrew

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Got the new wheel and tire setup put on today! 15x8 Hostile wheels and 235/75/15 accelera m/t tires (measure 28.5” tall).

·
Registered
109 Posts
Curious what the ride is like with the 15" tires and rims. Looks like the sidewall could be stiffer with lower profile and automotive tires on a machine that weighs half of a car or small pickup.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
they ride good, i have 20psi in them. i had 31s with 15” wheels on my old crew before tia one and it rode great also.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts