PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
it’s that time of the year again! we picked up some more land in the hunting club so a new stand was needed. the ranger pulled it in like a champ! put on a metal roof after we stood it upright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Went ahead and put doors on it getting ready for winter. Color match panels and black cam locker toolbox ordered. About done with it now after tint.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Yes, as bad as I hated paying the price all the aftermarket I've seen didn't look very appealing to me. They do have $150 off accessory purchase over $1000 right now.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Got the rear and side windows tinted today!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ranger looks sharp! Bluecrew.

Just wondering which windshield wiper you went with and the size if there is a option?

Going to purchase the windshield as I currently have the Polaris vented poly and it continues to come unclamped, I would like the option of the manual wiper and the glass.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Ranger looks sharp! Bluecrew.

Just wondering which windshield wiper you went with and the size if there is a option?

Going to purchase the windshield as I currently have the Polaris vented poly and it continues to come unclamped, I would like the option of the manual wiper and the glass.
I got it off Amazon and ended up using a smaller blade than what it came with. Using a 11” blade I believe.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Forgot to post pics of the new seat covers that come in. I got them from coversandcamo.com and fit and finish is great. They have a huge selection of patterns and colors.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Swapped out the tires today lol. They are Americus Rugged MT 31x10.50R15. Only rubs at full lock I will probably do a 2” lift in front. Love the look it has now. Rides great and runs 70mph per gps lol.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Added a Marshall Motoart 2.5” lift this evening, much better now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Swapped out the tires today lol. They are Americus Rugged MT 31x10.50R15. Only rubs at full lock I will probably do a 2” lift in front. Love the look it has now. Rides great and runs 70mph per gps lol.

What windshield is that you have on that Bad Boy!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
What windshield is that you have on that Bad Boy!
It's a Koplin glass vented unit. I like it. Thinking about swapping the roof out to their steel roof also.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Installed a gun rack today, they should come factory!

I have one suggestion:

You need to get a rifle sock.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 62 Posts