PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got an enclosed trailer with Georgia Pacific waterproof flooring, I forget the technical name of it but we want to put a non-skid surface on the floor so when it is wet, it is not as slick as the trailer will double as a command post. The wood says to use an oil-based paint but the garage floor coatings per rustoleum and other brands say it is not good for this type of floor. What are your suggestions to use (we do not want to use bed liner).

Also, there are removable wheel chocks for the UTV's, where the bottom stays mounted to floor and the top can be removed. I saw one that was yellow or orange and I can not find it anymore as I forgot to bookmark it. Does anyone know of any of these manufacturers? I keep finding motorcycle ones but this one was for a UTV's wider tires.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Check out Erickson wheel chock kit at Amazon. I just got a set. They also make a wheel chock to place into a etrack. They also offer a strap kits. I checked their reviews and alot of rangers being secured.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check out Erickson wheel chock kit at Amazon. I just got a set. They also make a wheel chock to place into a etrack. They also offer a strap kits. I checked their reviews and alot of rangers being secured.
We have seen that but we were looking for something a little different.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
375 Posts
The top part comes off but it does leave two angle irons that are permanently attached to the trailer floor. (read this as a set of toe stubbers) I have a set of them that I had on my trailer and I loved them. The wife, not so much, so they came off. Took less than 30 seconds to load/unload and be on our way. It took more time to raise the tailgate on the trailer and put the pins in it than it did to secure the ranger with the prolockers. I had mine for sale and a member here and I went back and forth a few times but the shipping each was a little pricey as they are pretty heavy.

Prolocker does not make a UTV sized locker anymore.

Here is an alternate MFG: Power Locker 400

1 - 6 of 6 Posts