PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a gilomen tune and installed their clutch kit for 2020 xp1000. I wasn’t a big fan of the high rpms and it didn’t seem to get rid of the sudden take offs. I don’t drive it like a RZR but like tuning my stuff.
Do you think a duraclutch would work in conjunction with the tune? I know I’d be leaving hp on the table but want a smoother clutch... something wife and kids can drive. Appreciate any info.
Congrats on the purchase Autonoob!
I bought a gilomen tune and installed their clutch kit for 2020 xp1000. I wasn’t a big fan of the high rpms and it didn’t seem to get rid of the sudden take offs. I don’t drive it like a RZR but like tuning my stuff.
Do you think a duraclutch would work in conjunction with the tune? I know I’d be leaving hp on the table but want a smoother clutch... something wife and kids can drive. Appreciate any info.
Congrats on the purchase Autonoob!
Jack, after your install did you notice more heat coming from the engine area when driving? I installed the ecu tune, g boost belt, and torque monster clutch kit and although the gauge is saying its running cooler around 175-195 I feel a ton more heat entering the cab. It's to the point my seat is hot after 20 minutes of driving. I was curious if this happens to you as well. Wondering if it's from the higher RPM riding or I did something wrong during the install.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts