PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 579 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was wondering if we could start a picture thread with the aftermarket tires u have on your 900!!! And also post the size tire and mods.... thanks

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
31 outlaws skinny wide... mods listed in signature

·
Registered
288 Posts
27" itp's stock height

28" outlaw radials stock height

29.5" outlaws outkast Fabworx full 3" lift

16"s with 30" moto mtc's outlast Fabworx full 3" lift

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Bernie how do you like the super swampers? They ride smooth? How do they pull in the mud?

·
Registered
22,957 Posts
I installed 26x9 front and 26x11 rear Sedona Ripsaw tires on my 2014 Polaris Crew 900. They were mounted on 14" SIXR Wheels in flat black color.

Here are a couple of photos to show them installed on my Crew...

REVIEW: These tires were selected for use in the Michigan snow and mud that I frequently encounter in my area. I didn't get them much before the snow started falling, but I did drive them in some nasty mud on our farm. They really seemed to get great traction and took me through some floorboard high, thick mud without any issues. These tires really self clean well! Mud didn't stay on the tires for long, as it flipped mud immediately out of the treads. (Just ask my poor neighbor who was following a little too closely!)

The big surprise was how efficient these tires were in the deep snow! I was very pleased as I drove the trails on my place through 10-12" of snow. I even climbed an incline as the trail led me up to the upper pasture. I was pretty sure I would get to try out my winch, but it marched right to the top. I wouldn't suggest a steady diet of driving in that deep of snow; however, these tires showed they could get through that kind of condition with a little extra gas pedal.

PROS: Good in both mud and snow.
Very attractive tire and rim combination.

CONS: A little bumpy when travelling on hard pack because of the aggressive tread pattern.
They throw a lot of mud, so mud flaps are needed to keep your machine from getting splattered.

OVER ALL: I would recommend these tires for anybody that does want to extend their riding time into the snowy season. Not as good as tracks, of course, but much better that the less aggressive tires on the market. I plan to drive these tires in the winter and when anticipating wet and muddy trails.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Bernie how do you like the super swampers? They ride smooth? How do they pull in the mud?
They are a great road tire, run really smooth. I haven't had them in any serious mud, just some greasy stuff back in the woods and they did well. I dont do much mud so I might not ever find out how they do in the muck. Moslty I am cautious because I know how much stuff my friends break in the mud with their 4x4 jeeps and such.

·
Registered
38 Posts
29.5" s/w Terms on M20 Kores
OutKast FabWorx 3" Full Arched A-arm Lift

·
Registered
288 Posts
tcdawg your ranger looks good. How do the terms ride I almost purchased a set myself.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks duckhunter1!

They ride good. Better at low speeds than higher speeds. It's almost like they need balancing.

·
Registered
533 Posts
28" Moto MTC's on 14" M20 Kores. Stock height. I love these tires, just wish I had gone with the 30's now.. LOL

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370061197.302654.jpg

·
Registered
288 Posts
28" Moto MTC's on 14" M20 Kores. Stock height. I love these tires, just wish I had gone with the 30's now.. LOL

View attachment 1364
Looks good I really like the moto mtcs. If you really wanted you could upgrade atv outfitters is by far the best priced place ive ordered wheels through. Just be clear with them on what your wanting. Paid $1100 for my 30s and 16s. ebay and everyone else were anywhere from $1280 to $1400. Or just add some 30s to your 14s. I have been through a few sets of wheels myself as you can see but i can finally say these wheels will stay on the machince as long as I own it. Now just trying to decide if i really want to powercoat them.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Ill Measure the tires when I get home this evening. Havent even checked the psi either. Soon as ups delievered them I put them on. Ill check everything this evening and post up the info.

·
Registered
656 Posts

its all in the signature.

1 - 20 of 579 Posts