·
Registered
291 Posts
28x10 Ripsaws on Method 409 14x8

Attachments

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Looks good wgarcar. Those look like they might even be good in snow, if you had any in FL. Are you running the same size all around on stock wheels?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Looks good wgarcar. Those look like they might even be good in snow, if you had any in FL. Are you running the same size all around on stock wheels?
Since I got a special permit from the water districts, I ride on a lot of levies and state land that is a packed road generally, I got a set of narrower tires that are much better than the Carlyles.
I got a good deal for $600 (for the set) and with the way I ride (3-15 mph), I figured they are going to last me the life of the machine, they feel like ride on a lazy boy compared to the mud lights.
They are 26x8 and 10 on the rears R12, an inch narrower than the mudlights.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I take it that these are proprietary tires offered by Polaris and made by Pro Armor. I was unable to find them on the Pro Armor web site

·
Registered
63 Posts
Super atv arched arms front and rear. The fronts are forward 1.5in. tires are 28x10x14 quadboss qbt846 on sti 4+3 wheels all way around and no lift.
I like that you are running the 28x10-14 at all four corners with no lift. Did you have to de the 1.5in forward A-arms in order to clear (no rubbing) or was it just for looks? Looks great! Also, assuming no spacers? I'm trying to figure out if I can run a 28x10-14 at all four corners with stock suspension setup on a new 2020 Ranger 1000 (which replaced the XP 900).

·
Registered
291 Posts
Cool, this 28x10 at all four corners setup is what I want to run on a new 2020 Ranger Crew 1000 (non XP). Looks nice. What suspension mods have you done? Did they clear without having to lift?
Ive got the full 3” lift from Outcastwhich includes forward a-arms. Additionally I went the middle of the road Bandit Shocks upgrade which also added a surprising amount of lift. I now have more than I need. Told them it’s a crew and often can be loaded with with 4-6 adults. But when I ride solo I need to be careful because the axles want to bind up.

581 - 600 of 605 Posts