PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie to plows and need an answer.

I have a 2019 Ranger 1000 XP. My neighbor has a plow and tubes build by Can Am for his machine. If I buy a bracket for my machine like the KFI 105975, will it all work together so I can just hook up the tubes and plow to my bracket? Is there a universal standard on how these things work or is it proprietary?

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
98 Posts
I doubt the Cam-Am push frame will attach to the KFI frame mount without fabrication. Every plow system I've seen is different and wouldn't risk mismatching plow systems and cause damage to the plow, or worse, your machine. Call KFI maybe they can advise you on this.

Reactions: KNPV PSD

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
During my search for a snow plow I discovered that manufacturers do not have a standard but instead use proprietary systems for mounts. I already had a KFI combination front hitch receiver /plow mount for my Ranger and was looking at plows made by manufacturers other than KFI while price/option shopping. In the end I got the KFI plow becasue I wanted to keep the mount I already had since I often use the trailer hitch receiver for easily maneuvering trailers. As it turns out the KFI plow is a very sturdy, heavy duty plow that has all the features I needed at a very reasonable price.

Reactions: KNPV PSD
1 - 4 of 4 Posts