PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Sadly, I've had a few emails(maybe more han a few) on my procedure of how ho to get money out of this guy after this crap happens.

Start rs with his local Pd, I think it was garden ridge or something. You will eventually get handed to san anotonio or vice versa. You may have to go to your locals at some point as well. All you are looking for here is them to make a call or appearance. Also, if you want get a lawyer involved. I believe I still have his lawyers contact info as well, but she's good at lawyering. What I mean by that, she's a PAIN IN ASS to deal with. Won't speak to you on the phone, refuses to email, and will only communicate by certified mail and fax (occasionally).

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Guys if you have had issues, gotten lucky to resolve them, or whatever please share them to this thread. I am receiving and have been for some time 1-3 emails a week that have read this thread and been shafted or being shafted by this company/nick.

I say again, please share if you have resolved issues and actions it took, even if you didn't receive a refund

You MUST get pressure from the local police or make him feel pressure. He was reachable by phone, text, email. Don't forget, he doesn't have to answer but leave a voice mail, hang up and text him then send an email. Look for ways to get ahold of his mother as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I filed a complaint with the BBB a couple weeks ago. Haven't received my refund but was able to lure Nick out of his cave and respond to something. Will likely file a complaint with the TX Attorney General's office as well. Garden Ridge Police will be after that. I would think with the number of complaints about this company he'd be shut down. Ridiculous.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
BBB had many complaints at the time of this post. He was not even responding to them.

I do remember the attorney I contected telling me that if I paid with check, you have the right to seize ALL of his assets for the length of the trial if you wanted to sue him. The attorney said we freeze them before we serve so he can't hide any money or hide it.

Nick is a scam artist guys and his family is allowing him to continue doing this. More than one person has emailed me about driving to him. Haven't received any follow ups though on how that went.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Sue the rat ba$tard.:encouragement:

Reactions: Jungleman

·
Registered
5 Posts
He's responded but it's the same old tired stuff. Running behind yada yada. I've had someone go by there as well. My roof was sitting on shop floor waiting on a pallet to ship. That was in February.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Garden ridge knows the kid by first name and the business. They can't do anything either, oddly enough.

It's sad when you call the municipal police and they know before you finish your sentence what is going on. The young lady receptionist said she gets multiple calls a week.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Garden ridge knows the kid by first name and the business. They can't do anything either, oddly enough.

It's sad when you call the municipal police and they know before you finish your sentence what is going on. The young lady receptionist said she gets multiple calls a week.
It surprises me out of all the people he has screwed over not one of them has confronted him face to face or has burned his shop down. That sucks because from pics I've seen of his roofs they are really good looking

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
They might look good in pictures but are awful when they show up. Mine looked like the local pre K had spray cans to coat it, didn't let it dry to flip it and paint the other side.

Not to mention it didn't fit, wasn't straight metal, and the welds all had air holes that light would shine through.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Interesting....when you click on the link above, it takes you to a whole other site. As it happens, it's the same site I sent an inquiry to 3 days ago - and STILL haven't gotten a reply.
7 year old thread. Hopefully he got hammered.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts