PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased the dual battery kit (Polaris P/N 2878206) and couldn't figure out the installation instructions. Very confusing and photos are poor quality black and white.

Anyone have a wiring schematic or clear step by step instruction on how this device is installed?

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Welcome to PRC, several guys are aces when it comes to battery hookups. Someone will surely get you fixed up soon. In the meantime, post the type of ride you have in your signature line so they can be specific to that machine.

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts
PM sent----

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks - you're right, sorry the machine information would have helped. I have two RZR 800's - a 2011 and a 2014. I have purchased one dual battery kit that I will install in the 2011, but will purchase another for the 2014 if I can figure this sucker out! Thanks again!!

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts
Yeah, that thing really WAY over engineered and the instructions really suck! If you change your your mind and decide to build your own, let us know--way easier and much cheaper and does exactly the same thing! I've built two, one for my '11 Ranger 800XP, and one for my '13 RZR 900XP. ...or if you can get hold of a schematic, holler.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently purchased the dual battery kit (Polaris P/N 2878206) and couldn't figure out the installation instructions. Very confusing and photos are poor quality black and white.

Anyone have a wiring schematic or clear step by step instruction on how this device is installed?

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
Did you ever get a wiring diagram? I'm in the same boat?800rzrs 2013

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am in the same boat. i have a 2008 rzr, and was told it would work. i am unable to figure the connections out. if i could just get a wiring diagram of the unit, i have seen variuos different renditions of the setup. i have altered some of the wires length and bought it on sale. so i am obviously stuck with it. any help would be greatly appreciated, would have gone with a different setup had i read all of this before purchasing, lesson learned. thanks. j

1 - 8 of 8 Posts