PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

Polaris Customer Service

3389 Views 13 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  xpbob
So as i posted i got my RZR back yesterday, Today i recieve a phone call at 10 a.m. and who is it??? it's a Polaris representive asking me about my RZR and if i had a chance to ride it yet, and i told him my tale and he told me about the recall then he apologized for the recall but he said it was a concern and they wanted the RZR to be perfect so Polaris acted how they did. Then he dropped a Bomb on me he told me Polaris was going to extend my factory warranty to 1 YEAR!! Then he asked if he could call me periodicly with updates on the machine, i told him sure call everyday if ya want. He was very friendly and professional I gotta say i've owned a number of powersport products and i was very nervous about buying a Polaris because of the nay sayers about there products and this RZR experience has been GREAT i promise i will ALWAYS give Polaris a thumbs up! This is Truly the way customers should be treated, Polaris seems to care a GREAT deal about there product and there customers. They've definitly got me for life after this!![:)]
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Sounds great.....
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by EPE_79

... Then he dropped a Bomb on me he told me Polaris was going to extend my factory warranty to 1 YEAR!! !![:)]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Did he say if all machines would get the One year warranty or just yours?[?]
That is awesome news!!! I have had a good experience so far with polaris and the new XP that is IF the new motor mount and belt hold together.Now if they reimburse me for the 2 belts it ate and extend the warranty I could be alot happier [:p]
Wow! I never did get a call from Polaris Customer Service.

And I was the First Person In Ohio To Have RZR .

Will Maybe in time they will Call Me. Time Will tell.. I Love That RZR Power.
That is very good NEWS thanks for the info ;-)
Thats great, that gesture will go a long way in "word of mouth" advertising.
thats great that polaris stepped up that way
Sorry i didn't ask if it was extended to everyone :( But ya as far as the power goes HOLY COW! everyone i know is falling in love with the little rzr
Well call that customer service guy we hope it would be on the first run ones let us know on the warranty.......
did polaris happen to leave you a phone number? mine still hasnt arrived, the dealer is in the dark and the polaris rep hasnt returned any calls.. i dont think any rzr's have been delivered in texas.. i sure would like to know when it's coming..
The number on my ID was an 888 number, he said he was from Polaris Customer service name is Tom nice guy. Sorry i can't do much better
Thats great that Polaris is on top of the recalls.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.