PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Vendor
1,653 Posts
Great prices Chris! I had to beat my dealer up pretty good to get that kind of price while I was buying my Ranger...

·
PRC Sponsor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
amirm said:
Chris, what is the cost on Polaris EV?
$450.00 for the 5 year plan.

·
PRC Sponsor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
pierre jean said:
Is that price good for quebec canada ?
sorry but no :(... at this time they will not let us sell them to canadian registered machines :(

·
PRC Sponsor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Ranger30 said:
How about 2013 Ranger XPs?
Same Price as the 800's if you are refering to the new 900's :)

·
PRC Sponsor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Re: interested if 500efi extended

czdaryle said:
Chris it is $795 and what do you need just the serial nos and a phone call?
yes but the prices differ depending on what model you own. over the phone i need the vin number, date of purchase, and amount of purchase.

·
PRC Sponsor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Mean Mr. Mustard said:
Hey Chris,

Can you give me a price for my 2013 800 Midsize? (five years)

Thanks!
Mario
that falls in to big bore (anything over 600cc) and is the same pricing as xp

12 month $440.00
24 month $550.00
36 month $675.00
48 month $770.00
60 month $865.00

·
PRC Sponsor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Ranger30 said:
if you are not the original purchaser but have a machine that is still under the 6 month warranty does this pose a problem?
not a problem, but you have to get ownership registration transferred with Polaris prior to buying the warranty.

·
Registered
21 Posts
One more question.

I can purchase the Polaris extended warrenty anytime time during the first six months of ownership correct?
Thanks again Chris. I'm a newbie and I appreciate your patience.

mario

cball86 said:
Mean Mr. Mustard said:
Hey Chris,

Thanks!
Mario

12 month $440.00
24 month $550.00
36 month $675.00
48 month $770.00
60 month $865.00

·
PRC Sponsor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
yes 6 days from the date the machine was registered... I only ask that you give me a day or two before the end of the 6 months to give me time to make sure all the paperwork is correct.

Mean Mr. Mustard said:
One more question.

I can purchase the Polaris extended warrenty anytime time during the first six months of ownership correct?
Thanks again Chris. I'm a newbie and I appreciate your patience.

mario

cball86 said:
Mean Mr. Mustard said:
Hey Chris,

Thanks!
Mario

12 month $440.00
24 month $550.00
36 month $675.00
48 month $770.00
60 month $865.00

·
PRC Sponsor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Protect “The Way Out” from unexpected repairs and riding downtime! It’s your choice for peace of mind on your Polaris ATV, Polaris RANGER, Snowmobile or Victory Motorcycle.

POLARISTAR Protection Plus - Ensure The Riding Experience The Polaris optional service agreement – What’s in it for you?

•Specialized coverage for Polaris trademarked systems
•Pure Polaris Parts Guarantee
•Parts and labor paid on every covered repair
•Protection up to Five Years total
•Transferable coverage
•Extraordinary benefits

Ball Equipment would like to offer the Polaristar Protection Plus Extended Service Agreements at a special price to all SSW/PRC members. The current pricing is listed as follows and is subject to change per the Manufacturer.

Not Available to Florida Residents due to Florida Law

All Polaristar Protection Plus Service Agreements require a $50.00 Deductible per claim

Ranger XP, RZR, & RZR XP
12 month $499.00
24 month $599.00
36 month $699.00
48 month $799.00
60 month $899.00

Ranger 400 & 500
12 month $440.00
24 month $495.00
36 month $625.00
48 month $695.00
60 month $795.00

Please send me a PM for additional information on Extended Service Agreements or to place an order for an Extended Service Agreement

·
Registered
67 Posts
can you explain the not available to Florida residents thing? i live in Fl, but bought my ranger in Georgia. i purchased the a 3 yr extended warranty at the time of purchase.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Florida

I also live in Florida. I am in Jacksonville. Florida has a Law regarding extended warranties and that is why your extended warranty has to be purchased in Florida. I did a lot of checking around about this and all of the dealers and info I found on the internet came back the same. I thought the dealers were not telling me the truth at first but now I know they were. I had thought about buying my Ranger in Tifton Ga then when I realized I could not buy the extended warranty from them I ended up buying it here in Florida. That way the dealer would be better about service and warranty work. Also in Florida they cannot discount the extended warranty. So even though the dealer cost may only be 600-700 for the 5 years(im just guessing) they still have to charge you the 1380 ro whatever it is. The dealer I purchased the ranger and extended warranty from added a couple accessories for the difference in cost of the warranty as an out of state.

·
Registered
67 Posts
That doesn't make any sense to me. I've used my extended warranty at a dealer in Florida although I purchased the machine and extended warranty in Georgia.

·
PRC Sponsor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
This was due to a Florida Law, which states that any insurance policy, including this, must be secured by a bond within the state. However, as of last Summer that is no longer an issue... contracts can now be sold to FL residents.

Chris

21 - 40 of 56 Posts