PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Chris,
Is there an application to fill out? I just bought a new 900, but don't see anything on the ball equipment website.

·
PRC Sponsor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
trimacon said:
Chris,
Is there an application to fill out? I just bought a new 900, but don't see anything on the ball equipment website.
No app. at this time, we complete everything over the phone... Give me a ring ;)

·
PRC Sponsor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
BAMABUGGY said:
Hi Chris, Do you have any incentives going on with Ranger ext warranties right now?
Nothing actually published other than our normal super discounted pricing, if you give me a call you can probably talk me into throwing in a freebie or two ;)

·
PRC Sponsor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Jason454 said:
Chris, Do you take the Polaris star card for payment? Im still trying to decide if I want a warranty.
yes we do

·
Registered
259 Posts
Any Trick or Treat gifts if the warranty is bought in October? lol

·
PRC Sponsor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Any Trick or Treat gifts if the warranty is bought in October? lol

nope, however we will have a black friday special ;)

·
PRC Sponsor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Sorry if some of you were calling and getting the incorrect number, I had an error in the initial post. its fixed now.... number to call should be 855 640 3785 ext 106

·
PRC Sponsor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Pricing and Info Update 04/10/15

Introducing the all new Polaris Total Protection and Power Protection Plans. The only genuine factory coverage backed and administered by Polaris.

Polaris Total Protection Covers all components on your vehicle and offers protection against major mechanical breakdowns, including: engine, transmission, drive assembly, drive axles, etc.

Polaris Power Protection Covers all Powertrain components including Engine, Transmission, Engine Management and Chain case assembly.

Coverage at all authorized Polaris dealerships in North America with a standard $50 deductible per claim. All repairs made using genuine OEM Polaris parts.

Details below

2015 Model Year Pricing "Total Protection"

FORUM DISCOUNT TO ALL MEMBERS 25% OFF ALL PRICES BELOW

2015 Model Year Pricing "Power Protection"

Exclusions: Some components and services are excluded from coverage, normal maintenance and wear items such as tune-ups, tires, batteries, lighting, bushings, brakes, belts, filters and lubricants are not covered. Components damaged/worn as a result of excessive use, impact, or lack of maintenance are not covered. Non-OEM accessories and modifications void coverage. See your vehicle extended service contract for a complete list of exclusions and requirements.

When calling to purchase coverage for your machine please have your VIN, purchase date, address information and current mileage on the machine.

To purchase a Polaristar Warranty, Please Call our Customer Service Team at (855) 640-3785

·
Vendor
1,653 Posts
Great deal for the Ranger guys, especially the midsize.

Not so much for the RZR crowd though. LOL!

·
PRC Sponsor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #52 (Edited)
Over 850 forum members have purchased their warranty from us since December of 2011, thanks for all the business and support!!!!

To purchase a Polaristar Warranty, Please Call our Customer Service Team at (855) 640-3785

Pricing and Info Update 05/06/16

Introducing the all new Polaris Total Protection and Power Protection Plans. The only genuine factory coverage backed and administered by Polaris.

Polaris Total Protection Covers all components on your vehicle and offers protection against major mechanical breakdowns, including: engine, transmission, drive assembly, drive axles, etc.

Polaris Power Protection Covers all Powertrain components including Engine, Transmission, Engine Management and Chain case assembly.

Coverage at all authorized Polaris dealerships in North America with a standard $50 deductible per claim. All repairs made using genuine OEM Polaris parts.

2015 Model Year Pricing "Total Protection"

2015 Model Year Pricing "Power Protection"

Exclusions: Some components and services are excluded from coverage, normal maintenance and wear items such as tune-ups, tires, batteries, lighting, bushings, brakes, belts, filters and lubricants are not covered. Components damaged/worn as a result of excessive use, impact, or lack of maintenance are not covered. Non-OEM accessories and modifications void coverage. See your vehicle extended service contract for a complete list of exclusions and requirements.

When calling to purchase coverage for your machine please have your VIN, purchase date, address information and current mileage on the machine.

·
PRC Sponsor
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Hey Guys, finally got the model classification and rates updated for all new 2016 models including General. Please feel free to let me know if you had any questions via PM.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts