PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Polaris 900 crew and was thinking of putting a 3 inch outkast lift with a 30 inch radial tire and was wondering if any of you guys have idea on how much ground clearance I would be getting

·
Registered
478 Posts
I went with super atv a arms and there 3" lift which is way cheaper and I havnt had any problems and even had it to hatfield mcoy trails the black trails on stock axles with 30" roctanes just my 2 cents

·
Registered
187 Posts
I went with super atv a arms and there 3" lift which is way cheaper and I havnt had any problems and even had it to hatfield mcoy trails the black trails on stock axles with 30" roctanes just my 2 cents
I have the exact same set up, 1100 miles and counting with no issues...

·
Registered
85 Posts
If you haven't looked at Satv prices lately they have increased the Aarms to $300 and lift kit is $250. They also changed coupon policy to only allow 1 discount code. The Outkast fabworx half kit is $465 so not exactly a huge savings by going satv since price change and coupon policy change.

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
You're gonna need forward A-arms to clear 30's.......unless you do something crazy like a 6" or 8" lift, and even then the clearance would still be close.

·
Registered
85 Posts
You can clear 30's with a 3" lift alone but I do not recommend it because you get pretty good rubbing when turning and flexed. Polaris should just change the Aarm design to move the stocks forward at least 1" would be a huge improvement of what we currently have but then that would be bad for aftermarket companies.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I have the Outkast Full 3" w/ 29.5 OL2's & have almost 17"+ to bottom of the hitch w/ shocks on softest setting... You can get the Full kit for under $700 if you shop it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Full kit sale just ended for Labor Day next sale will probably be around Black Friday. $665 is typical special sales price

1 - 10 of 10 Posts